**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot Join AQ [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Majority of our alliance is locked out from joining AQ today. All getting the same error. (We've all been in the alliance for a long time. Not a case of joining too late).

*MOD EDIT* We are looking into the issue causing some players to see the error when entering Alliance Quest. We will update this thread with more information as it comes available.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    eh8bgirk3lmk.png
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    Same with our alliance.
  • JeryG8terJeryG8ter Posts: 71
    Same here. few people try and get same result
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    ditto help !!
  • MrMarquinaMrMarquina Posts: 3
    dmw8rcm8f42d.jpg
    Having the same issue in our alliance....most cannot join ...don't know for certain if it's everyone ...because can't get bg1 going....s1m9947fa4ro.jpg
  • BAMF1980BAMF1980 Posts: 28
    Several of us are trying to join, but it says that our champs are already in AQ. Even so, it won't let us access AQ after trying to join.
    cmon mods at least read this and give an indication your aware
  • Same here
    get on the ball! millions trying to get AQ going and ya have it broke!!!!!!
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    I can get in fine. B)
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    edited August 2018
    This has happened to me and a few other members of my alliance as well.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    this happened to one of our guys last week, and while kabam support claimed they were 'escalating it', they ended up doing nothing and our AQ overall score hurt due to it.
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    I’ve been in the same alliance for over a month now- an officer in fact. I’ve gone to jump in AQ not long ago, when suddenly the game experienced a “connectivity issue” I’ve reloded the game and now it says I can’t enter AQ, only spectate, as I’ve already entered another AQ. As we know that’s impossible as I have not been in another alliance. Has this happened to anyone before?sgbv64ug64y7.png
    And is this problem able to be rectified for me before the day ends? I tried to send a ticket but the image is too big to be attached and when I went to try to submit the ticket again I blocked me from sending it as I already tried to send one(and failed) which is big number two. lol. Are either of these known issues?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Lmao how the hell do you manage to screw up so many many times and screw up basic things like being able to join aq when we start it.

We also are having issues, one of my officers made a new aq, so I went to join and then I picked my people and hit begin.

Then it said connection issues and after awhile I got disconnected, so naturally I hit reconnect, then I went back on now it's saying that I can only participate in one aq at a time and 0 people in it and can only specate it.

Get your act together already because this is starting to get ridiculous, I see that you are merging threads how about a response
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    +1
  • Same things happening to all of us trying to join AQ

FIrst this....
    t2tap7569wgz.png

Which then times out and then after reconnecting this happens.......
    j94z21eo9ee9.png

Tried restarting the game and it’s still coming up saying you can only participate in one AQ

• Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Aq is stuck and can’t join, anyone else having the same problem?
  • cypher26cypher26 Posts: 27
    Yes same here mate
  • Jamez_1976Jamez_1976 Posts: 5
    Yep
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    30 minute timers???
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Yep. Same. Had one player report that they got in..yet had no energy. Not zero points..the energy counter was simply not there..
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    As a result of the network connection issue when you tried to join, the game thinks your champs are already in AQ when they aren't. So based on when this also happened in July 2017, Kabam support needs to "Release Your Champs" (at least per what the 2017 thread said). Unfortunately, Kabam seemed unable to do so when this happened to my ally mate last week.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Whee!:)
  • cypher26cypher26 Posts: 27
    @Kabam Miike can we have some info
  • BuckRogersBuckRogers Posts: 14
    Same here..
  • J_ROCK123J_ROCK123 Posts: 7
    I would love to get compensated like we used to during these crashes.
    These AQ are another thing that’s very orchestrated between alliances and yet we’re all suffering for it.
  • As you can see it’s happened to everybody in our alliance so nobody has being able to join AQ....

3qc8r9dtu8ia.png
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Same here after I press join it shows me the check your network sign the tell me to reconnect??? WTF
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious somebody please respond