**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster buff/rework

Hulkbuster is in dire need for a buff and I have a great idea for that that would make him as good as he should be if he could knock out the hulk...... so hulkbuster should get like + 40% attack for each armor that expires for the rest of the fight and show like a tech symbol while he has that attack bonus and if hulkbuster is affected by an armor break he should convert it to an armor up. and add to his signature ability something like his attack increases based on armor rating. also he could use a change to his basic attack anamations. so those are my ideas on a hulkbuster buff

Comments

• TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    The Kabam universe is not in line with the comics or the MCU. There are also more champs that are in more of a need to be buffed, a.k.a carnage, colossus.....

• Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Looks like someone has a 5* hulkbuster
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    It says somewhere....(champ spotlight?) that he’s a “perfect” counter to hulks rage.

The Kabam universe is not in line with the comics or the MCU. There are also more champs that are in more of a need to be buffed, a.k.a carnage, colossus.....

• DegerDeger Posts: 7
    Nope don’t have 5* hulkbuster but I have a 4* hulkbuster