**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the new new act 4 energy usage

ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I see the contest is lowering the energy for act 4. This should be stopped immediately as I have put in so much time and units to finish it. This is unfair to all summoners that have done it to.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    67ivbyxjej5c.jpeg
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Nah
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I did act 4 ages ago and I hardly see how this is an issue. We now have lots of EQ content each month to spend energy on so you don’t get much time to play through the story quests. A temporary reduction in energy cost for act 4 isn’t hurting anyone.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Otherwise lets add

Hey they made act 4 easier i want units back
    Also featuring
    Hey they updated act 4 rewards to give t2a i didnt get that when i finished it.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    This is nothing new. This was a feature of the Summoner Appreciation month last year. And it's only temporary, not a permanent feature. It gives newer players more incentive to complete the entire Act 4 as it is indeed very energy-intensive otherwise.

There's a lot to complain about regarding the rewards and bonuses from this upcoming iteration of Summoners' Appreciation, but this isn't one of them jeez.
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    ZxZ3 wrote: »
    I see the contest is lowering the energy for act 4. This should be stopped immediately as I have put in so much time and units to finish it. This is unfair to all summoners that have done it to.

Listen boi, don't let that jealousy conquer your heart. Don't be a whiny person, better to do something else than be a whiny.
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    All your arse holes against it don’t have the time to finish it. Cheapos

For the record I'm already explored all acts and I'm only f2p player, and doesn't think that unfair.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Is it fair that new players have access to 5*s now to help complete content but I didn't have 5*'s when I started?
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Ugh. Shut up. Could you be any saltier?
  • PurePure Posts: 44
    Just think of the people that has already done it thousand and we had to do it with all the energy cost And difficulties and the new people are complaining bring back the old days
    Sorry no punctuation
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The change is temporary, it’ll go back to normal after a week.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Pure wrote: »
    Just think of the people that has already done it thousand and we had to do it with all the energy cost And difficulties and the new people are complaining bring back the old days

mind rephrasing it again @Pure ?
    I have over 1t0000 5* shards waiting for the right one😭
    I was just saying how the old timers did it in the old days did not mean to offend anyone
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Pure wrote: »
    I was just saying how the old timers did it in the old days did not mean to offend anyone

No one got offended @Pure , I wasn't able to understand it that's why I askes you to rephrase it.
    TBH I'm stuck on Act 4 cuz of the vast content (eq, side event quest, daily quests) which also requires energy, and the reduction in the energy, even if it's for just a week is nice enough to focus on all of the quests at once.

PS- It's a PERSONAL Opinion (No offense to the old players who have done it before)
    I understand what you're saying I've been through it all I still haven't gone through at 5 I'm not planning on it soon I'm only a 340 K player I don't know what you are I'm not Downing on anyone I apologize
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I complete act 4 100% and i dont have any problem that new player get easier to play act 4 by energy reduce. People deserve to be happy. What a childish non sense for u to think people doesnt deserve it just because u already complete 100%. U didnt loss anything after all right?
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    I just unlocked act 4,so no.
  • This has been done on other occasions. If I had not done it yet, I would not want it reduced?
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I'm going to take full advantage of the energy reduction. Chapters 1&2 are already at 100%. Chapter 3 should be at 100% by Saturday. That gives me a full week to work on Chapter 4. Even without energy refills, I should be able to clear a lot of content.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. But please keep in mind, the energy reduction is a limited time benefit with the Summoner Appreciation week and not a permanent change. And since the benefit is for everyone, its a great chance to revisit the content if you'd like.

Best of luck! And if you have any more feedback about the Summoner Appreciation event, please leave it in the existing discussion thread about the topic. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.