**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There is something wrong in hela immortality

Why hela cannot die in synergy of heimdall

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    It's a bug
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    It’s an exploit. Ban anyone who has used hela in the last 24 hours. Only fair thing to do at this point
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Omni wrote: »
    It’s an exploit. Ban anyone who has used hela in the last 24 hours. Only fair thing to do at this point

So in theory I could clear lol with her rn?
  • Options

So in theory I could clear lol with her rn?

I mean I cleared 5 paths today myself. But if anyone used her in war they cheated. Report them
  • Options
    Blame Rigel, spineless worm
  • Options
    Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    When it's Friday and the teacher forgets to give you homework, then some dumbass reminds them lol
  • Options
    zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Only ban people that used the bug to do content they have not done yet don’t ban the people that had fun with it by using it in content they have done
  • Options
    Dit2Dit2 Posts: 5
    Ban Rigel
  • Options
    They should ban nobody because it is kabam's own fault. If there is an exploit it is caused by there own fault
    Not to mention when domino was breaking blocks nobody got banned for using her
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Blade2099 wrote: »
    They should ban nobody because it is kabam's own fault. If there is an exploit it is caused by there own fault

THANK YOU
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Blade2099 wrote: »

My dude ur about the only person I've meet with a lick of damn sense !!!!!
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Because taking money from the cash register because the employee left it open is okay, because, you know, it's their own fault right?
  • Options
    I wonder when this ppl will release something that isn’t broken..
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Blame Rigel, spineless worm

Get out of my sight
  • Options
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Because taking money from the cash register because the employee left it open is okay, because, you know, it's their own fault right?
    The employees cheated on there customers by giving them a broken product(domino) and didn't fix it until they spent a lot on it
  • Options
    And wouldn't u use an exploit if your champs die just because of lag or bugs which are not fixed because they benifit the company