**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an active but chill alliance

Strong player here I dont have much time for aq map 5 so I'm looking to tone it down. AW I can do (I was in Gold 1) and prefer for an alliance to hit the ranked minimums for most of the events
Hit me up on Line or ingame : Pex3g

Comments

• Options
    hey we run map 2/3 right now, 3 bgs 100% and run 2 bgs of war. let me know if you would be interested. my line is is Stephiichu
  • Options
    7 million ally. Gold 3. AQ 2X5.Line req.Few Mins.No Dons.250k min semi retired, war focus. Come check us out. Look me up, nerdynjersey86
  • Options
    We are a group of strong skilled guys ready to push to Gold. The only reason we aren’t Gold is that we don’t have enough guys. We are a sister alliance of a Gold 1 5x5 alliance so a lot of us have been in a Gold 1 alliance. We have the skills we have the experience we just need the members.
  • Options
    Hit me up on Line ffnmvigyivygyvk
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We may have to replace a guy or two after the AQ series, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We run 44432 in AQ with the first 2 mandatory, and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 2 seasons. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty...go ahead and keep your battle chips.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    DjpkDjpk Posts: 174
    You still looking? If not and things don't work out hit me in line djpk
  • Options
    GrantMaxwellGrantMaxwell Posts: 48
    Name - Arsenal [A1886]

Rating - 4,202,951

War rating - 1,081

If interested, message (grantmaxwell) on line
    gold 3 last season
  • Options