**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's better

Who's better 49 votes

Stark spidey
53%
DL864LordPiyush24Dmack976637JohnyzeroAnonymous346Super_Mitch_83Duke_SilverSandeepSDarthPhalChris1212123ItsTheBroskiMaldroit2GSTAR21King_GarfNoob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerDisgruntled_User_123Bdavis_2017Pennmabob 26 votes
Blade
10%
Dean9300450Grootman1294Eugene_VirtuosoNopedroooX_Factor_Agent 5 votes
Medusa
12%
DOKTOROKTOPUSTKS87PedritkoCowboyschamploo1RandomizerRuns_4BlackOracle 6 votes
Void
14%
rnr87Darkrider05TwmRMitchell35PeanutSwagTomstar124LoctiteSuperGlue 7 votes
Other
10%
Foxhero007JmanbaldyA l p h aZiggy_Smith101John757 5 votes

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Better for what? All of them have their own uses and strengths
  • AW

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    AW will have a variety of defenders, so there's no clear answer to which of those is better for AW. But you can always view the map before deciding which ones to bring into your team for the war
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    All of them are handy in AW for different stuff.

Medusa can be on defense or tear up any robots on offense,

Void can take down IMIW and a bunch of regen or power gain champs (probably the best all arounder)

Blade kills all the Magiks and Dorms and dimensional beings and villains,

Aaaannnd I don’t have SE Spidy but I know he is very good for damage and all or nothing plus his DoT (shock) gets around everyone except Korg
  • WalletWallet Posts: 29
    Stark spidey
    I’ve been dying to get Sparky myself.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Void
    Void is pretty good for offense he shuts down strike back nodes any regen or buffet nodes as well.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Void
    Corvus....
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Other
    Corvus Glaive
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Stark spidey
    Tech spidey