**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would be a good pull from the Legendary and 5* cinematic crystal?

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
Who would be good besides Starky, IMIW, and Wasp?

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i really wanna dupe mordo or thor, i don't care about the others
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    My wishlist would be ironman IW or Captain IW
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Killmonger
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Yay time to get that 5* iron patriot duped
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Thor as in Thor Ragnarok? Or Thor as in normal Thor?

ragnarok, i thought we talk about 5*
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited August 2018
    It all depends on what you're looking for. A lot of people want Killmonger because of his True Strike for AW and him also being a good AW defender. Others want Iron Man (IW) and/or Wasp because they want difficult defenders for AW. Then there are people like me who are going for Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) because I have both Blade and Ghost Rider......
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I want a good pull, so far my best pulls are Hela and Angela, rest nothing good.
  • DeaddsoulDeaddsoul Posts: 4
    I got domino from 5star feature crystal.. Is it good???
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im wont spaky. But ikow it gone be a **** ones
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I'm just gonna hope for a great champ, hopefully i get lucky finally
  • terrrycshterrrycsh Posts: 54
    edited August 2018
    Oh yeah, almost forgot about him!

@Wakanda4Ever278 You are from Wakanda you should not have forgotten about Killmonger :D hahaha just kidding but anyway it will be awesome to pull a KM for sure! :)
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Killmonger and maybe Hawkeye apparently he’s good
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I've already got both KM and sparky, so personally I'm hoping to dupe one of them.

Imo the top champs in it are IMIW, sparky, and KM. Wasp would probably be a good catch too.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Spark followed by Killmonger.
  • WalletWallet Posts: 29
    I’ve been sooo looking forward to opening the 5* Cinematic Crystal since the GPGTTM event started- so much so that I calculated the odds of happiness/disappointment from said crystal (personally):
    67% chance of getting a desired champ.
    33% chance of disappointment. :(
    For these stats, if you want to apply them to your own account, the undesired champs were:
    -Black Panther (Civil War)
    -Captain America
    -Iron Man
    -Iron Patriot
    -Mordo
    -Loki
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Domino corvus imiw cap iw void would be best pulls
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I’m gonna go with IP, since usually what I actually want doesn’t drop...
    So IP for me.

• Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★

I’ve been sooo looking forward to opening the 5* Cinematic Crystal since the GPGTTM event started- so much so that I calculated the odds of happiness/disappointment from said crystal (personally):
    67% chance of getting a desired champ.
    33% chance of disappointment. :(
    For these stats, if you want to apply them to your own account, the undesired champs were:
    -Black Panther (Civil War)
    -Captain America
    -Iron Man
    -Iron Patriot
    -Mordo
    -Loki

What? Why Mordo? He’s a very annoying defender and a decent and fun to play attacker.

As for Loki, I think he’s very underrated. Especially when he’s so useful for the bosses in event quests
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Well anything would work for me seeing that It'd be my 2nd 5* hero (first being X23)