**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Can’t even get to the fight screen.

*MOD EDIT* We are investigating this issue right now and will update when we have more info.

*MOD UPDATE* As a reminder, we aren't removing threads from the forums but simply merging them into the same topic so we aren't continuously spamming about the same matter. Our teams are aware of the issue when selecting the fight tab are working to get it resolved. At the moment if you need to access AW/AQ you can do so as suggested by your fellow players in selecting the Alliance Menu and choosing the option from there.

*MOD UPDATE* This issue has been resolved.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Can’t get in to the “fights screen” usual **** when something new is introduced
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Yep game is done. Can't fight
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Here too. No fighting possible
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Same here
  • LeeeseLeeese Posts: 8
    I can't either. It just freezes the whole thing.
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Same here. Every other page, so far, works. I just can't access anything on the Fight tab
  • LeeeseLeeese Posts: 8
    Same.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    same here! my heimdall chance is ruined
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Yeah I’m able to log in but can’t go anywhere like aq aw or arena
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Dungeon going live broke the game. I was on track to be right with that forum poll that emergency maintenance will happen immediately after dungeon going live

Need to bump that poll.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Shame shame shame
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Same here. Typical kabam
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Compensation for missed T4A arena time?
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Shame shame shame.
    You can get to aq and aw through the alliance tab.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    ezmoney wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Our team is aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Thank you for your patience. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

trying to finish aq.... fix it or refund my boosts

Why are u using boosts in aq and why is your aq finishing so late?
  • Compensation for missed T4A arena time?
    Yeah a t1b is all you will get
  • iottoknow7iottoknow7 Posts: 22
    You can get to AQ through the alliance tab. Everything works but Fight tab.
This discussion has been closed.