**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Boy I can’t wait for dungeons to begin for real.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    If I can’t get back on during my lunch break our AW is screwed.
  • 1 hour left in AQ and we can't finish.

There was so much lag when dungeons were introduced, why did they think they could bring dungeons back without any problems?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    What an absolute joke...
  • SixxdagodSixxdagod Posts: 21
    edited August 2018
    t0mzee2igpy6.png
    It’s my only day off and I have to deal with this seriously it’s been like this for 20 mins get it together
  • KisHinKisHin Posts: 57
    @Kabam Vydious middle of a AQ last 30 or 40 mins left and we are at the boss!!!!
    What do we do if it doesn’t come back up? We are gonna loose a whole a lot of points
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    iottoknow7 wrote: »
    You can get to AQ through the alliance tab. Everything works but Fight tab.

I just posted the same thing in another thread
  • AbarttoirAbarttoir Posts: 38
    Amazing; every time I’m doing a run in Act 5, or Uncollected get this shizzle, combined with unresponsive controls in the hour(s) before. Great way to get your champs KO and
    sell some overpriced potions! 👍 Damn, this month wasted a lot of units this way. Just about done with this.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Dungeons caused the issue

I've fixed the issue

Now where's my bar of chocolate?
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    It's happing here now.
  • WLS_jr_57WLS_jr_57 Posts: 25
    When should this f***ing issues will solve??? This is too much by Kabam.
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    ezmoney wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Our team is aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Thank you for your patience. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

trying to finish aq.... fix it or refund my boosts

Why are u using boosts in aq and why is your aq finishing so late?

They might be a lower PI alliance and it's day 4 so the fights could be getting tougher. Also item use is on so why not use boosts if you have them.

As for finishing later, people have real lives man.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Dungeons don’t start for 40 minutes still... I think anyway, can’t get there to check...
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    Run477 wrote: »
    ezmoney wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Our team is aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Thank you for your patience. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Why are u using boosts in aq and why is your aq finishing so late?

people have lives there big boy. Why are you worried about? The game should work the entire way through an aq.
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Hey everyone!

I want to be a Kabam tech just so I can have a headstone that says "I am aware of my death and am working on getting it resolved. Thank you for your patience."
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

No sorry bro, go ,work and postpone all events or shut down the mcoc for a week until it going to work normally,👿

One more thing rather giving compensation give us a break from all events😑
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    u3ejekgsdwm7.jpg

What is going on?
  • Same issue on S7edge .. damn! :angry:
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    There was a poll on Friday that asked how fast you thought the game was going to crash, as soon as dungeons we're introduced.

I chose immediately, I was right.

Wrong. Dungeons don't start for 40 more minutes.
  • ezmoney wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

This translates to ........
    We know and are not rushing as it doesn’t effect us, we know what’s wrong but are working out what or who to blame for our cockpit, we’re not sorry at all as we’re on our coffee break and don’t care about any of you.
  • Dungeons returned but I can't acces them or anything else. When i hit the fight tab, it goes into a loop & I have to close the app. Any word when this'll be corrected?
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Poin poin poin just payed 10k arena coins for the arena for nothing
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Is anyone really surprised it’s down again? So very sadly predictable, this lot couldn’t run a large drinking session in a brewery.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    i found a way around the game freezing. go straight to the alliance menu and go to AQ or AW that way. It let me in, it should work for you too.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    In all seriousness this is becoming pathetic.

I took a 8 month break and returned in June to see how this game was and if it had gotten any better. Truth is it's like groundhog day with crashes and server outages and one outage/issue after another.
This discussion has been closed.