**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Thewood1_Thewood1_ Posts: 14
    How about quit making new content and fix the game
  • LurekLurek Posts: 15
    Contest of bugs lol
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    it would appear there is something very very very wrong with the coding of dungeons.

people kept saying that dungeons wouldnt break the game...

call it a coincidence if you want but dungeons go live... game breaks....
    it would appear that there is something in the way in which dungeons are coded cause great instability in the game engine.
    they may have been in the code but it has been dormant code now activating it again has confirmed what everyone thought and broken the game.

well done kabam!!!!!!

you keep making MCOC a better game!!!!!!

well done!!!!!!! well done again!!!!!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    same here! my heimdall chance is ruined

Stop. No one else can access it either. Its like hitting pause.
  • EMKAY75EMKAY75 Posts: 12
    NEW FEATURE = NEW ISSUES :'(
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Same issue
  • As a reminder, we aren't removing threads from the forums but simply merging them into the same topic so we aren't continuously spamming about the same matter. Our teams are aware of the issue when selecting the fight tab are working to get it resolved. At the moment if you need to access AW/AQ you can do so as suggested by your fellow players in selecting the Alliance Menu and choosing the option from there.
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    It just figures that they launch dungeons without proper testing, knowledge or basic know how. Not to mention the lack of care towards players. Just like the last dungeons junk that played. They’re not even worth playing, the rewards are junk and the effort to reach high levels aren’t worth anything. Do something worth while for players please.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Compensation for missed T4A arena time?

Still have plenty of time to complete it.
  • DagonsoulDagonsoul Posts: 19
    Hey everyone!

Our team is aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Thank you for your patience. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

I was going for my two tier four catalysts which I paid entry for the vs fight. So please refund that and gift me the two that I am not going to get now!!! SORT IT OUT...
  • Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    Spinning wheel of death when trying to load fight screen. lucky I got my T4 arena done.
  • teucriteucri Posts: 16
    I think it's my fault, every time I do war placement it goes down.
  • PinkuiiscPinkuiisc Posts: 7
    DaddyD wrote: »
    Can’t even get to the fight screen.

*MOD EDIT* We are investigating this issue right now and will update when we have more info.

War is about to start.. Placements r yet to be done. This nonsense had to happen right now!! What on earth is ur company upto!! Since u r coming up with appreciation week, you want to push all the bugs now as a package? Extend the timers as per the down time. I have to sacrifice my sleep coz of this bull ****
  • MeshaCamiMeshaCami Posts: 11
    I am having the same problem and it is the first time I am playing the catalyst arena 😥
  • LurekLurek Posts: 15
    I wonder what kind of Developers you have can't keep the game bug free at all
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Is anyone else’s game still down I get to the main screen n press fight and just times out
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Is anyone else’s game still down I get to the main screen n press fight and just times out
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Funny thing how all this apologizing and we are suppose to take summoner appreciation week garbage as “compensation”..what a joke
  • MiggyMiggy Posts: 37
    Currently the fight screen is a permanent loading icon, have checked with other people who are having the same issue.

I can access all other screens, just not "fight" and its subscreens so can't do arena, AQ and quest
  • MiggyMiggy Posts: 37
    Currently the fight screen is a permanent loading icon, have checked with other people who are having the same issue.

I can access all other screens, just not "fight" and its subscreens so can't do arena, AQ and quest
  • DaGrizzDaGrizz Posts: 11
    This is truly getting annoying why keep adding content to just continually have downtime because of said new content. It happens every single time
  • VoodooChileVoodooChile Posts: 12
    Wouldn’t have anything to do with dungeons releasing in 15 min would it? Oh wait new content = new kabam bugs. How could I forget? Your company is a joke
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    @kabam, please sort this out, all of my alliance can’t access the game to fight!cvfx3a2xioym.png
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    @kabam, please sort this out, all of my alliance can’t access the game to fight!cvfx3a2xioym.png
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    Same here can't log in to fight
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    edited August 2018
    The game will launch. All other tabs work. For the past 90 minutes or so, the fight tab won't. It just shows as seen below. Others in alliance have the issue too. I'm on iPhone 7 plus.

8q7e9mv9sxca.png
  • aniwcscjtqh7.png

This is all I'm getting when I tap on fight. Can't get to AQ, arena, or event quest.. Ive tried restarting the game 3 times and still can't, i can do anything else but I can't get to fight screen. Anyone else having this problem???
This discussion has been closed.