**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Thanks Kabam. We just lost AQ because the game wouldn’t load any content! Amazing that it fixed itself right after AQ ended
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Mine was briefly fixed, now it's not working again.
  • DMaGicDMaGic Posts: 3
    again .....

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Down aging
    It has to du somting with dounge
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    are you trying to reinstate dungeons? knock it off, it's breaking the game yet again
  • I can login, but the fight tab won’t load when selected.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    simply remove this f*** dungeons and it will work again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChaddaimpalerChaddaimpaler Posts: 17
    Another successful test and release kabam, well done!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    100% dungeons is breaking the game I think take dungeons down and not implement until actually fixed and say that we need to reload or something to see it since right now broken
  • GadgothGadgoth Posts: 5
    i anyone else experiencing issues with accessing the fight section on marvel contest of champions since the return of infinity dungeons
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Hello all,

We are currently investigating an issue with dungeons. While we do this, dungeons will be disabled, so you will not see them on the Fight screen. We don't have a time estimate yet for when they will return, but we will update this post when we have more information.

Ifind it funny they mention that we wont see dungeon in the fight screen...indeed we dont see them as we cant even load that damn screen....
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    This game is getting worse. Time to play strike force or some other competent game. Peace people
    Araak wrote: »
    This is why Marvel Strike Force is becoming my favorite over CoC.
    Also alot more pay to win my opines and im dont like the mechain/ game play but it Maybe be a try to se if im wont to play it aging
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
    No you cant join AW or AQ if your team is on a quest
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Hey guys did you know that there’s an issue with the fight tab in game?

For reals though kabam. I wanna farm units in arena for war. Thanks.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    NimbleWellinformedFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif
  • F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
    Yet another in long line of cash grab scenarios from a company that does not bug check anything. Dungeons suck no compensation for over heating for servers sucking. Content creators dropping out of alliances because war is horrible. This game gets worse by the minute
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    This is getting comical! All I want tot do is play!?! Can you get get anything right every time some type of update comes you guys find a way to mess it up!!! Way to go!!
  • Nuk0r_69Nuk0r_69 Posts: 4
    As the title says, the amount of “down time” and “maintenances” this game has is unbelievable not to mention the overheating issue which has potentially damaged people’s devices and what’s been done about it? Nothing. Been playing this game for almost 2 years now and it’s just progressively got worse. Sort it out. (Not that you will take any notice of this post)
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    NimbleWellinformedFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

You my friend, are a treasure.
  • BlastmasterBlastmaster Posts: 33
    Damn k6tj4zjv4hy9.png
  • Yep not working
This discussion has been closed.