**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4basic

Cause of this system failure i might not get enough points for t4b...

Comments

• Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Don’t worry. If it’s anything like the compensation for messed up arenas during the overheating, they will gift you with one stamina refill and 250 gold. No, not 250k, just 250. Cuz why not? Lol expect nothing and then you won’t be surprised when you get kabammed in the end. I wouldn’t expect anything back from losing out on this.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Theres still an entire day left. How could You not have enough time? The game works as normal now. Quite posting about compensation and go play arena.
    Mninobody wrote: »
    They will take 2 weeks to deliberate in meetings, then send everyone t3 fragment crystals and 300 BC. And tell us to like it and shut up. Then grandwisdom and others will come on and ask us why we are being so greedy lol.

I'll tell you right now you are being greedy. The outage had no effect on play time.
  • SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Mninobody wrote: »
    They will take 2 weeks to deliberate in meetings, then send everyone t3 fragment crystals and 300 BC. And tell us to like it and shut up. Then grandwisdom and others will come on and ask us why we are being so greedy lol.

I'll tell you right now you are being greedy. The outage had no effect on play time.
    You just proved his point?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Theres still an entire day left. How could You not have enough time? The game works as normal now. Quite posting about compensation and go play arena.

Because some may have only specific pockets of time to play.
    winterthur wrote: »

Its a 2 day event and we lost about maybe 30 mins. TB4 arenas can be done in hours.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

Its a 2 day event and we lost about maybe 30 mins. TB4 arenas can be done in hours.

Stop telling people what to do. Please sir respect others.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    qhc14i4jbe8d.png
    I'll just leave this here...