**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions stuck in nonexistent AW. What do i do?

Wahib_666Wahib_666 Posts: 2
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Four of my champions are stuck in a non existent AW because i left the alliance while my heroes were in the alliance war and now i cant use them and i have forgotten the name my previous alliance. What do i do??

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    When that AW is over you should get your champs back
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Sigh
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nothing just wait for until the wars over oh btw it was a really stupid idea to leave an alliance at this stage of the season.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Nothing just wait for until the wars over oh btw it was a really stupid idea to leave an alliance at this stage of the season.

Well, he didn't preface his post with "I'm a quantum scientist with 12 degrees and a genius IQ" so maybe he already knows he's not too bright.
  • Options
    Yeah but its been three days since i left the alliance and i cant play with my heroes so now idk what to do
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    contact support, nothing anyone here can do about it.
  • Options
    Hey there @Wahib_666, sorry to hear about this. Our support team would be the best equipped to help you out in this case. You can reach them from within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.