**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliances Needed!

We are a group of 3 very active players that are looking for a strong alliance to join.
2 of us are 140k+ whilst the other is 90k+. We always participate in AQ & AW, as well as contributing heavily towards alliance events and SA.
We also all have Line so that isn't an issue for alliances who use that for communication purposes.

Comments

• BrimleyBrimley Posts: 37
    Hit me up on line. My Id is luker341 screen name brimley. In game name is Brimley. Think we would be a good fit
  • Contact me on line or ingame at Yankeespank
  • Shoot me a message in game or on Line if you still need an alliance Scootsmagoots86
  • akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    you can look after my line id: akafreak
    and we can talk over there if you guys are still interested in joining a new alliance.
  • Hit me up on line if you’re still looking ZwobniarLSD
  • Jmc6161Jmc6161 Posts: 40
    Look me up on line. Jmc6161. We recently dropped to silver and need a few new guys to help us back to gold
  • Iceman1234Iceman1234 Posts: 23
    You still looking
  • If you're still looking, hit me up on Line: TheBigErock
  • Hit me up on line id kingmiz244
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    edited August 2018
    We got 2 spots left. 7mil+ we run map 4 in aq. Gold 3. We run thru line and all are veteran players that know what it is they’re doing. If it’s some thing you’d be interested let me know. I’ll be more than glad to bring you in. My line is Jestr54
  • GrantMaxwellGrantMaxwell Posts: 48
    Hit me up on line grantmaxwell
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    Hey man are you and your boys settled? If not my Line is GivMeABeer

The Others [0th3r]
    AW Season 1/2 - Silver 1, AW Season 3 currently Silver 1 pushing for Gold 3
    AQ Map 4 with some map 2 on AW attack

Can make space for all 3 of your guys if your interested.
  • MrDMrD Posts: 30
    Add me - the_purple_lightning. Map 2. Silver 1
  • TillettBangTillettBang Posts: 28
    Hi guys, appreciate all the offers.
    We currently in an alliance, but thinking of just starting a new alliance outright 👍