**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

THX TRIPLE D

this video is exactly how I feel, I haven't left yet but the desire to grows more and more each war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvn2sgCo7ms

My teammates seem to be the only reason I keep playing, I hope this video shows Kabam how most of the community feels

thx Dave stay dorky bud

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Agerd. Im only play for fun
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

I remember when this game was fun, lol. The only thing I have left is LOL 100% already made 3 passes and can't seem to bring myself to do the rest.

really wish they would increase summoner levels but it is only a wish and those never seem to come true
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited August 2018

I remember when this game was fun, lol. The only thing I have left is LOL 100% already made 3 passes and can't seem to bring myself to do the rest.

really wish they would increase summoner levels but it is only a wish and those never seem to come true

I keep hearing this request, but I truly don't understand it.

Summoner levels do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING by themselves.

What is it that you want exactly? More mastery points? More Energy? More item capacity? Why not ask for those instead of a generic request of "raise the level cap".

What I'm saying is Kabam could say "We're raising the level cap" and just make it so the only thing you get for each additional level is a random class core. Would that make you happy? Based on the requests I keep hearing, it sounds like it would.

What is it that you want exactly? More mastery points? More Energy? More item capacity? Why not ask for those instead of a generic request of "raise the level cap".

What I'm saying is Kabam could say "We're raising the level cap" and just make it so the only thing you get for each additional level is a random class core. Would that make you happy? Based on the requests I keep hearing, it sounds like it would.

truth is when I was grinding quest and leveling up that was fun and exciting, I have been level 60 since February 2016
    Now I pretty much don't do anything but AQ and War for my teammates. So yeah I guess I am asking for some type of growth. More masteries would be nice, more energy would be nice more storage would be nice.

With act 6 coming by years end I just feel like I am stuck without growth. Kind of like being in a dead end job
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Ressone im wont more lvl is just dont to the bar. And gold. Ther culd giv out of it to. Mastyr point Can Wat if ther impotent latter one ther Can giv Them in a mail if we hav pass thah lvl

Ressone im wont more lvl is just dont to the bar. And gold. Ther culd giv out of it to. Mastyr point Can Wat if ther impotent latter one ther Can giv Them in a mail if we hav pass thah lvl

I would be happy with some type of information about MCOC in the months/years to come

I feel like there's nothing to look forward too.
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    Wow, this really hit the nail on the head.

Completely agree.
    RedBaron99 wrote: »

Completely agree.

sad state of the game seeing him step doown
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    DDD stepping back and Rich the Man sounding as if he’s going to stop making MCOC related videos....

Seatin working on other projects.

COW stepping down.

The state of the game is driving many away.

It’s honestly heartbreaking that a company can do this to something that had such potential.
    RedBaron99 wrote: »

Completely agree.

sad state of the game seeing him step doown
    SKOutsider wrote: »
    DDD stepping back and Rich the Man sounding as if he’s going to stop making MCOC related videos....

Seatin working on other projects.

COW stepping down.

The state of the game is driving many away.

It’s honestly heartbreaking that a company can do this to something that had such potential.

I couldn't agree more, lets hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears