**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    I wonder how hard they will get on epic. Final Thanos Boss 7000 rating maybe.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    _Chaos_ wrote: »
    I wonder how hard they will get on epic. Final Thanos Boss 7000 rating maybe.

God I hope not. That boss was an obvious attempt to milk some money out of players, and it worked

I didn't find him that hard, once you knew the cycles. Fun, challenging, but not a milkin'. :)
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66
    hi just wondering and first off love all the gwenpool rewards but difficulty in epic will it get harder or stay the same?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    It will get slightly harder in week 4 but not that much. I'm expecting 5k PI opponents with 15k health and maybe 1k attack. Boss I'm guessing 20k and 1.5k
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    It will get slightly harder in week 4 but not that much. I'm expecting 5k PI opponents with 15k health and maybe 1k attack. Boss I'm guessing 20k and 1.5k

Mike has already said any difficulty increase will be from the different encounters and not from the champs attack and health going up. I would not expect it to get any harder.
  • FortuneFortune Posts: 61
    Werewrym wrote: »

Mike has already said any difficulty increase will be from the different encounters and not from the champs attack and health going up. I would not expect it to get any harder.

Amen to that, brother.
  • Gogogo
    Are you guys that free?
  • Black widow could replace hawkeye but do you really want a chance to get BW over a chance to get hawkeye? Same for starlord and gamora, yondu and nebula.

Considering there are two Thor’s and two Iron Men, I think BW could replace OG Iron Man, Gamora could replace OG Thor and Nebula could replace Iron Patriot :-)
    Black widow could replace hawkeye but do you really want a chance to get BW over a chance to get hawkeye? Same for starlord and gamora, yondu and nebula.

Considering there are two Thor’s and two Iron Men, I think BW could replace OG Iron Man, Gamora could replace OG Thor and Nebula could replace Iron Patriot :-)

But then it wouldn't match the movies. Gamora wasn't in thor, nebula wasn't in iron man 3.
    “As for who you’ll need, here’s a heads up on the Champions you’ll be able to earn during this Event from the Cinematic Crystals

Iron Man
    Hulk
    Warmachine
    Thor
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Iron Patriot
    Loki
    Winter Soldier
    Star-Lord
    Ultron
    YellowJacket
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Mordo
    Yondu
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Killmonger
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Wasp”

You’ve got Iron Patriot - who although War Machine calls himself that in the MCU is actually Norman Osborne in the comics, you’ve got 2 versions of Iron Man...
    Yet - and I can’t believe I’m saying this as I don’t usually care - only 1 woman.

Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Nebula and Gamora not good enough???
    Black widow could replace hawkeye but do you really want a chance to get BW over a chance to get hawkeye? Same for starlord and gamora, yondu and nebula.

What i meant is that BW could replace hawkeye as a gate champion as they are both in avengers one, so it would still make sense.
    And gamora could replace starlord for GoTG 1. Still makes sense.
    Nebula replacing yondu for GoTG 2. Still makes sense.
    But even though these different gate champion options make sense, most people would rather have it the way it is, as having a chance for SL and hawkeye in the cinematic crystal is better than having a chance for BW and gamora in the cinematic crystal.

But replacing thor with gamora, IP with nebula doesn't make sense.
  • This event is pretty epic, but kinda sucks that I am only level 36 so I can't do epic difficulty
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Crawlie666 wrote: »
    This event is pretty epic, but kinda sucks that I am only level 36 so I can't do epic difficulty

Hurry bro! those 4 levels should be easy to get using the XP boosts.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    Crawlie666 wrote: »
    This event is pretty epic, but kinda sucks that I am only level 36 so I can't do epic difficulty

Hurry bro! those 4 levels should be easy to get using the XP boosts.

My baby account was level 30 when it came out but I grinded those last 10 levels. You can repeat the symbioid in story quest 3.4.5. It’s boring and repetitive as hell but you can easily get one level per day, even more with xp boosts. It’s worth it to grind it.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    If your just a few levels short of 40 use boosts and grind story quests. Grind arena for units for refills. With luck kabam will start there appreciation in the last week of this event and you can stack a 50% boost on top of the 30 day boost that everyone will have.
  • Blackburn85Blackburn85 Posts: 12
    Does anybody know ratings of Week 4 Champions? As of now everything is easy. I hopes its stays like that.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Does anybody know ratings of Week 4 Champions? As of now everything is easy. I hopes its stays like that.

Should be quite easy.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Lol Im set I have all the champs now
  • I don't understand why the 5* and legendary cinematic crystals don't contain Thor and War Machine (Not that I mind leaving out WM). I thought that consistency for the cinematic crystals would've been reason enough to release their 5* versions finally.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I don't understand why the 5* and legendary cinematic crystals don't contain Thor and War Machine (Not that I mind leaving out WM). I thought that consistency for the cinematic crystals would've been reason enough to release their 5* versions finally.

Their not at all avalible as5*
    Its maybe the Best Chance to get a Star Lord dupe.
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Very helpful
  • YodooYodoo Posts: 1
    Good idea
  • When the 4th week will release????🤔🤔
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    When the 4th week will release????🤔🤔

read the announcements - it's in there. it clearly states that every week they will be releasing a new one. sooo
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

tomorrow i think
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018

Look up, literally 3 posts from yours.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Wednesday 19.oo Middle European Summer Time (MEST)
    What is PDT meant for?