**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot Join AQ [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    We're having issues as well. Our overall prestige went up compared to last AQ, but the overall score went down. Something is wrong.
  • MagnumSpoonMagnumSpoon Posts: 5
    We lost about 550 rank positions due to this mess up. What’s the plan for compensating us?
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    Thanks for screwing up AQ and not fixing them when alliances were still having trouble. Turning a blind eye and screwing people out of their proper rewards. Stand up job Kabam. Great work. 👍🏼
  • cypher26cypher26 Posts: 27
    I would like to know if we will be getting compensation for the alliance Quest error august 16th. My alliances score and prestige took a massive hit which has resulted in lesser rewards. If we don't like many I will be quite angry.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Why were AQ rewards sent out despite the fact that there was an AQ ruining bug on day 1 that prevented alliances from finishing. As I hope the mods understand, not finishing Day 1 throws off an entire week's score. Given that the bug affected some alliances more than others, rank rewards are completely unreliable for the week.

You've had 5 days to address the issue, but yet we don't even have an acknowledgement that this issue affects scores.

Are we free to claim these peak & rank rewards? Will there be additional compensation coming? Do you even care?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • _v__v_ Posts: 2
    First and foremost, Thank you for the response that said absolutely nothing (and not only that, but 5 days later).. What's going to take place regarding the points we missed out on in the first day of the AQ phase??? are you going to just not count the points of day 1? are you going to refund us for the map we opened and couldn't play? are you going to credit us a full AQ days worth of points? Please do respond and tell me how you're going to RECTIFY the issue, instead of just patting yourselves on the back for fixing it within a 24 hour period..

While the game continues to malfunction on the reg, players like myself are wondering how you're going to rectify the fact that while some alliances were not affected, ours got placed in a detrimental situation because not only do we get our expected rewards due to lower scores than those with full access, but we now don't get Glory points for War, and thus the wheel spins in your favor because now we have to spend units on items for AW.. Nevermind the fact that it's clear that you have some sort of markers on accounts so that some can pull every freaking feature champ while others (much like myself) can spin crystals for days and not receive anything but 3*'s...

Thanks for nothing in the above email, please do explain how you intend to rectify the actual problem..
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Aren’t we still waiting for compensation from another issue last month or so? Honestly I’ve lost track.
    Carnage313 wrote: »
    Aren’t we still waiting for compensation from another issue last month or so? Honestly I’ve lost track.

Well the overheating issue compensation is allegedly coming in the form of Summoner Appreciation week. They had an AQ issue last month where every alliance was put in the wrong bracket, but they sent out compensation for that.

Honestly the game breaks down every week, so it's hard to know what they will compensate us for and what they just ignore.
    If they ignore the fact that 100s of teams couldn’t complete day 1 of aq it’d be a new level of sleeze. Gotta fix something that big no?

I would hope so. There's precedent for giving top peak milestones when AQ is affected by a bug. Rank rewards are a little trickier, but I think a fair compromise is to revert to last week's rank.

A little alarming that we've had 5 days of silence on a pretty obvious and easy to fix issue.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    Why were AQ rewards sent out despite the fact that there was an AQ ruining bug on day 1 that prevented alliances from finishing. As I hope the mods understand, not finishing Day 1 throws off an entire week's score. Given that the bug affected some alliances more than others, rank rewards are completely unreliable for the week.

You've had 5 days to address the issue, but yet we don't even have an acknowledgement that this issue affects scores.

Are we free to claim these peak & rank rewards? Will there be additional compensation coming? Do you even care?

From What i understand it tracked the actual amount and what was seen after each fight was a visual error.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

From What i understand it tracked the actual amount and what was seen after each fight was a visual error.

Well considering half my alliance wasn't able to enter AQ on day 1 to do any fights, I can assure you it wasn't just a visual bug.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    It was a visual error. Normal points were still accounted for.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If they ignore the fact that 100s of teams couldn’t complete day 1 of aq it’d be a new level of sleeze. Gotta fix something that big no?

I would hope so. There's precedent for giving top peak milestones when AQ is affected by a bug. Rank rewards are a little trickier, but I think a fair compromise is to revert to last week's rank.

A little alarming that we've had 5 days of silence on a pretty obvious and easy to fix issue.

We are still looking into the situation. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates about it, rather than starting a new thread. Thank you.
  • hunter2377hunter2377 Posts: 24
    So we went from normally top 500 doing 5x5 to 1300. And we did NOTHING wrong!!!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit can we get any answer from you????
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

We are still looking into the situation. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates about it, rather than starting a new thread. Thank you.

Thanks for the snarky reply. Much appreciated. Clearly the only way to get your attention was to create a separate thread. Had you answered any one of the dozens of questions people asked on this thread, they wouldn't feel compelled to seek answers in a new thread.

Your mod team recently promised more communication after another important decision was met with backlash. Where is that promised increase? It would be easier to get a straight answer out of Kevin Feige about what's going to happen in Infinity War Part 2 than it would be to get a useful response on this forum.
  • MMX didn’t finish first like they usually do... doesn’t that require them to fix it for them normally (and then everyone else too)
  • I hope they don’t issue last week ranks on top of what they already gave - should be the delta. Those who actually finished better than normal shouldn’t get rewarded double - they can keep their higher rewards - just true up the rest so they get maximum of last week and what they actually got this week
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

Thanks for the snarky reply. Much appreciated. Clearly the only way to get your attention was to create a separate thread. Had you answered any one of the dozens of questions people asked on this thread, they wouldn't feel compelled to seek answers in a new thread.

Your mod team recently promised more communication after another important decision was met with backlash. Where is that promised increase? It would be easier to get a straight answer out of Kevin Feige about what's going to happen in Infinity War Part 2 than it would be to get a useful response on this forum.

I apologize if you took my reply as being snarky, as it was definitely not intended to be. I just wanted to make sure that those who created a new thread asking about the status of this issue knew they had been merged here.

We don't have any new information on what the resolution for this issue may be, but will let everyone know as soon as we have anything to share. Thanks for your patience as we look into the impact of this issue further.
  • Good lord. Will all of you stop whining like a 3 year old in the toy aisle of Walmart and let them post their solution?

I’m almost regretting my original post because my email has turned into some sort of emo complainer-fest; complete with black eye-liner streaked down your tear-stained faces.

Please, for the love of tacos, stop asking for updates every 5 seconds. They said they will get back to you.

New idea: start the complain-a-thon over if you haven’t received an answer or solution on 8/25.

cd /mcoc/forums/emo-thon
    ./rantaboutthesenerds
    Rant successful.
    ./endrant
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Hope they get this done, went down from placing 6th in AQ to 32.
    Hope they get this done, went down from placing 6th in AQ to 32.

Went from 465 do 1500. :(
    Guess y’all are just sweeping this under the rug?
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    "working as intended"..... don't worry there's absolutely no way whatsoever this might be repeated when AQ returns tonight.... #nofaith
  • Maybe we will get compensation in October similar to how Assassin missions were 2 months later
  • TbonneTbonne Posts: 46
    New aq starts tomorrow will the same problem happen again or is it resolved