**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please ban this cheater

This is the email Id of the guy who is doing cheating and providing services of MCOC game.

email - godisagamer@icloud.com

Proof - https://youtube.com/watch?v=HIuHXJivr58

Comments

• Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I wonder why using a mod on youtube with tons of hacking videos not getting banned
  • Options
    OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    I seen his vids he does.
  • Options
    It's because the actual email from the game is different than the one from youtube. Also it might be that he has a different Kabam log in or didn't do it- but this didn't count either. It takes time also to notice cheaters.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    it's years that **** is aroung selling cheats, and never was he caught. Kabam should at least try to put down their videos as they can be regarded as SCAM on youtube, but apparently they don't care about it
  • Options
    He's been scamming, making clickbaits and botting accounts(it's true, just see the non- spambots in his comment section)

He should be banned from Mcoc. I hope Kabam won't close the thread like they always did with other exposing threads because this problem is serious, many people are getting scammed and losing their accounts because of people like him
  • Options
    caseyrybackcaseyryback Posts: 3
    hello we have problem is about allience war .because one member of the other team used cheat.he start and arrive our boss ,didn't die .it contiuned without hurt.it is imposible wn9kmbblkwwe.jpg

• Options
    hello we have problem is about allience war .because one member of the other team used cheat.he start and arrive our boss ,didn't die .it contiuned without hurt.it is imposible wn9kmbblkwwe.jpg
    Probably just lucky with Gully and GR's life steal
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Will this fix the horrible drop rate?
  • Options
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    I don't get cheating like that. It takes the fun out of the game. Also, are anyone else's ears bleeding listening to that pop/techno **** music on that video?
    I do, that's the most annoying part of the video
  • Options
    I wonder if Kabam admins see this, they either ignore or close this thread like always
  • Options
    hacker did realm rol labyrinth both less than one hour and kabam don't give a **** pcm4mnykmpvs.png
    the only ban innocent poeple
  • Options
    he's not banned yet kabam cant't detect real cheater using hack they only ban innocent poeple kaaop56qa9xcdn.png
  • Options
    ThebitubrThebitubr Posts: 3
    Kabam tem que punir esse povo, pq se não só estraga o jogo, não sei o que está acontecendo sempre foi rigorosa agora parece que não está nem aí para quem joga sério
  • Options
    LordB1LordB1 Posts: 1
    It's time to ban these kabam players we deserve respect
  • Options
    We are in AW against a cheater too12w793bgvzp0.png
    7d9z1bh5abg5.png
    10o0lyat96y5.png
  • Options
    We are in AW against a cheater too12w793bgvzp0.png
    7d9z1bh5abg5.png
    10o0lyat96y5.png

I fought a cheater in AW too, he takes no damage, I feel your pain
  • Options
    Kabam can't do anything properly, they can only make the game worse after many updates to make more money on player's losses
    They can't do ****, they don't ban hackers but they ban innocent players like Mvinceable, this is ****, players with real skill getting banned for no reason but there are 10000 cheaters out there who fully explored LOL and act 5 with a lv48 account with 80k rating, NO ONE can clear LOL with that weak account, not even BrutalDLX, Analyzer or Mvinceable
    They can't even ban a youtube scammer Godisagamee