**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community Poll: Who Did You Pull From Your 5* Cinematic Crystal (Part 2)

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Quick note because I know some people will forget. Please ONLY vote on this poll if you have gotten the 5* cinematic crystal. Because the 5* crystal has less characters in it, voting based on what you got from the 4* crystal might throw the results off a bit because your chance to obtain a specific chance was slightly less.

Another quick disclaimer. This data does not mean that some champs have a better or worse chance of being pulled. Kabam has told us countless times that all champs drop rates are equal.

The purpose of this poll is for the community to gather data on our pulls from the 5* cinematic crystals so we can see the distribution of our pulls. I know there are many people, myself included, who are very interested to see this type of data on the 5* cinematic crystal. So here is your mission should you choose to accept it. Share this poll with your alliance mates and friends in the game. Have them share it with their alliance mates and friends, and so on and so on. The more people that participate in this poll the better we can see the results.

Because only 10 options are allowed in a poll I will be creating a second thread. If you can't find the champion you pulled in this poll go check out the other thread here.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90890/community-poll-who-did-you-pull-from-your-5-cinematic-crystal-part-1#latest

One final note. Because this poll only has half of the characters, the percentages that you see here are only half of the entire data set. If you want to see the percentage drop rate of a champion based on this poll you will have to take into account the votes on the other poll.

That's everything I've got for you, thanks for participating and don't forget to tell all of your friends and alliance mates. Good day

Community Poll: Who Did You Pull From Your 5* Cinematic Crystal (Part 2) 361 votes

Yellow Jacket
7%
winterthurKpatrixWizdumbTBWHULK_BREAKMonkey17288WayntosSomethingsomeGruftygrud9eDragonFire2YouconfusedDarth_Bane007docu3Arcaninefiddlefaddle99jvellusNodude78MarriGhostboytjieSNEER 28 votes
Black Panther (Civil War)
7%
GamerOmniGemuzaThe_Greatest_OneRiise81MquickVuDahCrazycash_cow3StevenDoran7JEbertWerewrymSix_strings6Kade7175DarthPhalEbbi23987Miss_KittinZayo_278Warboy_007AR48MrD 28 votes
Mordo
8%
tlhPalanthraxDarkstar4387Goken2345Nuggetman777PiviotMrLalowLucashood123456BapoiReeseAanthoZeSpecterCupidRaikisShani009900BRO_BOITeeNahNBlackFreQuencyTheMightyCPedritko 31 votes
Yondu
11%
MEKA5FreakydAce_03Manup456K1lltasticFineDogphillgreenGAM3RGUYsonic_biowareSjanddsJohnyzeroJmanbaldyFivesSceptilemaniacCassyBirdReynoldsGaudyGMoneyDatman257BXBombaz197GoddessIlias 40 votes
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
15%
NEORonin2020dbrascoJiNTarkanZENFrostyGustafah88Ghostspider231AppleisgodSMRkaStatGrafikdevErSandSKOutsiderVerzzWardenclockNarcuulWoody_federChirpsA l p h a 57 votes
Thor (Ragnarok)
7%
danielmathTimone147JadedPcc880Maverick75Evil_DevilStar_Lord_Alpha07ill_Stark78Alfarockstar323WatacjupSquishyslimeMizfit420SpiderCoolsAnimatronics_to3Thecrusher_9756JayProngsPsychomaticDegasaur 28 votes
Killmonger
10%
TheTAbyssOKAYGangI_ZERO_ICaribbeanBluesshake96adqqedfyvrSuperman69MSRDLDjojodeth101TJ82ThreedeadkingsSpicyslicerAzzzm0CoBfan1987Anonymous346HighSeptonTon_TonFR33_HUG5XSquadLiss_Bliss_ 39 votes
Iron Man (Infinity War)
15%
AchtungChadhogandapps2godangerbluMidnightfoxChris_L_HEshtieveyTendersquadGaseousClaypayebuduSon_of_OdinQuincyPeckmani274WhiteManDudemanDanmbarry58HeadrollerBNOJamsClintonwalls101JRobot 55 votes
Wasp
15%
MattyloJh_DezNerves88SolswerdMegaSkater67MayhemDeadbyrd9INTEGRALteekqninexhelixPrimmer79DidzeebrewlordSpeedbumpKaks0053Rich_RyderAlex13369Jburnz33RichiesDad79Prettypete 55 votes

Comments

• Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    IP
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Thor Rag
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Mordo
    I got Mordo :(( well, it is my first 5* dup (first 275 6* shards!!) and he is on rank 3, I am using him for AW defence. Is he way better awakend?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Yondu
    v7aomdl8f1dp.jpeg
  • Alex13369Alex13369 Posts: 31
    Wasp
    vwp0n91u674r.png
    x5eoyciq5u8b.png
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    No one. As I don't have Wasp I can't 100% it. Great. Thanks Kabam. Not very in the spirit of Marvel Celebration.....
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Jman2182 wrote: »
    IP

Ouch... My condolences... Whenever you feel well enough, go vote on the other thread that I have linked above. It should have the rest of the champions that you do not see in this poll.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    bspzesqqw8xn.png
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Spidey SE
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    7796xek5epzo.png
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Jealous of all of the people who got Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced). Not that Iron Man (Infinity War) is bad, but I would've loved to pull Spidey as five star...
  • willac1223willac1223 Posts: 2
    I wanted star lord or stark enhanced spider but I can’t complain
    ramosdk01kgo.png
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Yellow Jacket
    No one. As I don't have Wasp I can't 100% it. Great. Thanks Kabam. Not very in the spirit of Marvel Celebration.....

Dude, do a bunch of 1v1 and open those. You can get her as 2* easily.

I got frigging YJ
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Haven’t opened the. 5 star one yet but I got a 4 star infinity war Ironman
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Can't get on

Just logged in a few mins ago, sorted team out got in epic for the connection message to come up

Im also hoping wasp
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Mordo but Ive had really good luck this week with PHC and 4 * crystals. Guess i can expect a run of garbage for a while.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Duped my 5 star mordo the trash cycle continues for me.
    I see that more people got mordo as well.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    The Incredible Hulk
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Mordo
    Duped Mordo again, sig 40 now. Pretty much what I expected.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Wooohooo
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★
    Yellow Jacket
    3rd science out of 10 pulls.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Wasp
    Wasp for me, very happy with that pull. ynvy78jvifz6.png
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Rank 5* IMIW or duped 5* SL
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Pulled a 5* Stark Enhanced Spidey from the cinematic crystal

Then I got a 5* Magik from the normal 5* crystal teehee
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Got 4 star starky from legendaryand 5 star starky from the big one :)