Please remove the crappy 5*s from the game.

2

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,136 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    We can't expect them to remove every Champ we don't like.
    It's not about every Champ anyone don't like. It's about some specific champs nobody wants after grind 10k shards for months.

    But if you're happy with them, well I hope many of them for you.

    I should be honest, I would be happy with a Spider Gwen 5* because i like use her sometimes, BUT just if the Collector GIF me her for FREE, because I'm sure I want a good champ after grind so many shards for 4 months.

    That's the point. Most people are happy with their first 5* regardless of who it is. You're happy with any 5* if you're trying to build a Roster of them. The rest is preference. We can't edit the Crystal based on who uses what at the Top Tier. They're added because that's the order they appeared. People don't spend hours and months designing something to call it **** and scrap it.

    There no need for the worst champions as a 5 star. Average perhapes, Great yes.. But the worst champs have not to offer to the game but arena. Perhaps if they do bases like in transformers. Or allow for multiple quests to be started at once, then people would use the garbage champs..

    Right. That's why people spent months working on them. So they can call them garbage and exclude them from advancing in the game.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    ddarko wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    U have not answered my question who determines if a champ is too bad for a 5 star crystals

    I do not know why no one has answered your question yet. So let me try.

    The reason why the complaints are here against certain champs is because they, objectively speaking, have nothing to offer over another champ. Take Gwen. There is nothing about her that makes her special. Actually to top things off, she has a special 1 that is pretty much the worst special 1 in the game. Please tell us what necessity there is to have a Gwen over any other Science champ.

    Or lets take Luke Cage. He has great physical resistance you say? Well, try taking him against some of the monsters in the game. It won't matter. He has indestructible ability? Well, how useful is that going to be in a very long fight? While we are on the topic of the length of a fight, Luke Cage has some of the worst base damage I have seen. Even his specials can be ridiculous at dealing damage.

    Basically, you can easily figure out who doesn't deserve to even be in this game by looking at whether the champs actually offer something new and useful to the table. The problem with Kabam is that they keep offering new champs where most of them are simply not meeting that requirement.

    The other solution, as some here have pointed out, is to actually buff these characters in a way that they become interesting. Instead, Kabam is trying to make a fighter where there are tons of champs but majority of them are redundant or useless. That is not a good design for a fighting game.

    So if I wanted luke cage I can't get him because someone else thinks there bad?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    @Sirnoob no one wants Luke Cage....

    I have a Spider-Gwen you can have....I sure as **** don't want a 15K version of her.

    Luke's my dorm killer so I would love his 5 star
  • CyberstormCyberstorm Posts: 12
    To all those kids who whine all the time they have pulled a "bad" 5*. There isn't a bad 5*, is just your fighting skills suxx, or u have a poor mastery setup, or you are infuenced by those top 5 best poll. Learn to fight with every champ and learn his abilities. Of course, not all the champs are so good like voodoo or SL, but all will get only best 5*s, the game will become boring...js
  • ddarkoddarko Posts: 11
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    So if I wanted luke cage I can't get him because someone else thinks there bad?

    NO! The entire point I was trying to make was that no player in their right mind should be hoping to get a Luke Cage!!!! Why? Because objectively speaking, he is a useless champ that is only largely worse than any other Science champ you can think of.

    The only reason you might still insist is that you like the character from the comics. But then you aren't seeing the game anymore as a fighter. You are seeing it as purely a hobby collection of your favorite champs. Honestly though, if someone really sees this game in that light, they are better off spending money on some actual statues/figures.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    ddarko wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    So if I wanted luke cage I can't get him because someone else thinks there bad?

    NO! The entire point I was trying to make was that no player in their right mind should be hoping to get a Luke Cage!!!! Why? Because objectively speaking, he is a useless champ that is only largely worse than any other Science champ you can think of.

    The only reason you might still insist is that you like the character from the comics. But then you aren't seeing the game anymore as a fighter. You are seeing it as purely a hobby collection of your favorite champs. Honestly though, if someone really sees this game in that light, they are better off spending money on some actual statues/figures.

    I use luke in maps 3 4 a when we do map 5 I might bust him out and he does wonders for me sounds like u need to adjust to his play style
  • ddarkoddarko Posts: 11
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    @Sirnoob no one wants Luke Cage....

    I have a Spider-Gwen you can have....I sure as **** don't want a 15K version of her.

    Luke's my dorm killer so I would love his 5 star

    What Luke Cage can do, majority of the Science champs can do better. What makes Luke Cage more special for Dorm than a Cappy, Hulk, Red Hulk, YJ, etc? Oh, Cage might be better than Gwen though, if that is what you are thinking ;)
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    ddarko wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    @Sirnoob no one wants Luke Cage....

    I have a Spider-Gwen you can have....I sure as **** don't want a 15K version of her.

    Luke's my dorm killer so I would love his 5 star

    What Luke Cage can do, majority of the Science champs can do better. What makes Luke Cage more special for Dorm than a Cappy, Hulk, Red Hulk, YJ, etc? Oh, Cage might be better than Gwen though, if that is what you are thinking ;)


    As I was saying luke is my dorm killer for aq he works perfectly for me so is it fair for me to get screwed because U don't wanna learn how to play him
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Cyberstorm wrote: »
    To all those kids who whine all the time they have pulled a "bad" 5*. There isn't a bad 5*, is just your fighting skills suxx, or u have a poor mastery setup, or you are infuenced by those top 5 best poll. Learn to fight with every champ and learn his abilities. Of course, not all the champs are so good like voodoo or SL, but all will get only best 5*s, the game will become boring...js

    Absolute ****.

    Any 5* champion who isn't worth ranking for AQ/AW Attack, AW defense or prestige is ****

    Their only use is Arena and if you aren't doing 4* feature arena then you will only use them maybe 3 times a week...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,136 ★★★★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    @Sirnoob no one wants Luke Cage....

    I have a Spider-Gwen you can have....I sure as **** don't want a 15K version of her.

    I'll take her. I've learned to work a Spider-Gwen quite nicely. ;)
  • ddarkoddarko Posts: 11
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    I use luke in maps 3 4 a when we do map 5 I might bust him out and he does wonders for me sounds like u need to adjust to his play style

    lol, we are going around in circles. My point to you is that if you are busting out Luke Cage for map 4 and 5, you probably didn't bust a Cappy or some other Science champs that has much higher damage output for basic attacks and specials.

    Now its my turn to ask you a question, what about Luke Cage makes him special over any of the other Science champs like Cappy, Hulk, YJ etc. for map 4 and 5 ?
  • Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
    The fact the crappy champs are there isn't the real problem here IMO, it's that they are all getting done together over a few months without (or very few) good champs along with them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,136 ★★★★★
    The fact the crappy champs are there isn't the real problem here IMO, it's that they are all getting done together over a few months without (or very few) good champs along with them.

    They're coming in the order they appeared.
  • ddarkoddarko Posts: 11
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    @Sirnoob no one wants Luke Cage....

    I have a Spider-Gwen you can have....I sure as **** don't want a 15K version of her.

    I'll take her. I've learned to work a Spider-Gwen quite nicely. ;)

    My goodness people, it is not that you can adjust your play style that matters. If you only had 3*s, you can adjust yourself to play long games killing 60K+ enemies. BUT, you shouldn't in your right mind desire such a thing. That is objectively clear, although you may subjectively desire it (maybe you find long games cathartic, or you love 3*s instead of 4*s appearing below the champ etc).
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    ddarko wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    I use luke in maps 3 4 a when we do map 5 I might bust him out and he does wonders for me sounds like u need to adjust to his play style

    lol, we are going around in circles. My point to you is that if you are busting out Luke Cage for map 4 and 5, you probably didn't bust a Cappy or some other Science champs that has much higher damage output for basic attacks and specials.

    Now its my turn to ask you a question, what about Luke Cage makes him special over any of the other Science champs like Cappy, Hulk, YJ etc. for map 4 and 5 ?

    He fits my playstyle I can't stand Hulk for some reason and YJ is normally in story for me I love my luke for the fact that as long as I'm having a perfect match I can normally either get dorm to half damage before my sig kicks in and I can normally stun lock which is a bump if I actually get his abilitys to work in my favor


    Now a question for u who will determine in the end if a champ is worthy of a five star if not kabam?
    When dorm came out people cried he was trash then cried he was op
    When yandu came out people cried he was op of realize they were over reacting
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    So it's as I said before how is it fair for me r someone in my ally to get screwed from getting a champ they want just because others don't like them
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,136 ★★★★★
    It's the New/Old Debate. I remember when Luke came out. People wanted him and used him. It's just how the process works. People tend to prefer the newer Champs, but that doesn't mean they will 86 the old ones.
  • ddarkoddarko Posts: 11
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    He fits my playstyle I can't stand Hulk for some reason and YJ is normally in story for me I love my luke for the fact that as long as I'm having a perfect match I can normally either get dorm to half damage before my sig kicks in and I can normally stun lock which is a bump if I actually get his abilitys to work in my favor

    So your argument is that objectively speaking, Luke Cage is good for killing Dorm? Have you actually tried taking a Cappy against Dorm?
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Now a question for u who will determine in the end if a champ is worthy of a five star if not kabam?
    When dorm came out people cried he was trash then cried he was op
    When yandu came out people cried he was op of realize they were over reacting

    You decide by evaluating OBJECTIVELY what the champ offers over another. If what they offer is not of any substantial value, then the champ is OBJECTIVELY speaking, useless.

    Only argument for Luke is that he can take a Special 3. BUT, what use is that when someone can just bait?
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Adding 'useless' champs to the 5* crystal might have some meaning to Kabam, but it literally has 'screw you' written on the screen when you spend 10k shards and get junk champs.

    Worse when you spend 15K
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    ddarko wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    He fits my playstyle I can't stand Hulk for some reason and YJ is normally in story for me I love my luke for the fact that as long as I'm having a perfect match I can normally either get dorm to half damage before my sig kicks in and I can normally stun lock which is a bump if I actually get his abilitys to work in my favor

    So your argument is that objectively speaking, Luke Cage is good for killing Dorm? Have you actually tried taking a Cappy against Dorm?
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Now a question for u who will determine in the end if a champ is worthy of a five star if not kabam?
    When dorm came out people cried he was trash then cried he was op
    When yandu came out people cried he was op of realize they were over reacting

    You decide by evaluating OBJECTIVELY what the champ offers over another. If what they offer is not of any substantial value, then the champ is OBJECTIVELY speaking, useless.

    Only argument for Luke is that he can take a Special 3. BUT, what use is that when someone can just bait?

    Never said cap was a bad choice for him u said luke had no uses I named some so I was saying how is it fair if someone wanted luke. But won't get him just because u don't think he's good.and for me I tend to have to find different champs to use against different content as my Champs are always all over the place so while having cap might be a choice for u he is almost never available for aq for me luke on the other hand was and ended up being a shining gem for my ally
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Wait wait wait rewind ur saying luke is bad because u can use other champs to beat the content I listed?
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    It's the New/Old Debate. I remember when Luke came out. People wanted him and used him. It's just how the process works. People tend to prefer the newer Champs, but that doesn't mean they will 86 the old ones.

    I tend to disagree with u @GroundedWisdom . The utility of a champ is more responsible for people using it than its age in-game. See Star-lord is probably one of the classics of this game and he is still used in-game. Scarlet Witch even after her 12.0 apocalypse is widely used in comparison to these champs listed in the garbage value tier!

    But I also dont think that kabam should remove these garbage champs since that is what makes the other champs even more enjoyable and awesome. Heck what'd be the fun in game if all had 5 star SL right?

    And lastly for those of u who are gonna say that I am so optimistic only since I never pulled them, dont worry..........
    I will post the screenshot of Kamala Khan in the next 5 star crystal I open :wink:
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    The main thing I am trying to say well been saying since the beginning is that ahcamp should not get excluded from a 5 star just because someone does not like them and thinks there useless just like u can argue that luke has no uses i can argue against that many people hate Phoenix yet others like her should they be screwed since those that hate her don't wanna learn her?
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    The main thing I am trying to say well been saying since the beginning is that ahcamp should not get excluded from a 5 star just because someone does not like them and thinks there useless just like u can argue that luke has no uses i can argue against that many people hate Phoenix yet others like her should they be screwed since those that hate her don't wanna learn her?

    Well like i honestly think Phoenix is usable due to her damage output and has SOME utility due to her prestige but I dont remember using my Luke Cage except arena fodder for quite some time now. so honestly according to me he is useless.
    But I agree thats no reason to remove him from game!
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 667 ★★★
    Sadly, they will say the champs have been "buffed". Like they made OML and Gwen hit harder.....
  • ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @Crazybaca2323 you know spidergwem is an option when opening it sucks to get her but you know she's there. It's just a chance you have to take

    You talk like we have an option. "It's just a chance you have to take" - Exactly. We have no option to avoid her. Every single player in the game says she sucks. 2 of my alliance members got her from 15k featured crystals! It's absurd.

    I made a similar thread to this just before they added the new group (cage, gwen, Jane foster etc). Now it's hitting home because people are pulling this garbage.

    And I totally agree with the guy who questioned having 2 cyclops' in the crystal. The biggest bunch of BS ever. What on earth is the point of that?

    So much garbage in the 5* crystal and you just know they'll never add SW, Thor, BW etc. they already told us that. What a joke.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I only use 5*s for Arena.

    I've got 6, none worth ranking.
  • KingsquestKingsquest Posts: 12
    kabam have to give me a 5*crystal to choose from.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,461 ★★★★
    I see your point @I_am_Groot. Just a misunderstanding. I agree that if hey lower the shards then the shards everyone has should be cut
  • Star31Star31 Posts: 8
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Cyberstorm wrote: »
    To all those kids who whine all the time they have pulled a "bad" 5*. There isn't a bad 5*, is just your fighting skills suxx, or u have a poor mastery setup, or you are infuenced by those top 5 best poll. Learn to fight with every champ and learn his abilities. Of course, not all the champs are so good like voodoo or SL, but all will get only best 5*s, the game will become boring...js

    Absolute ****.

    Any 5* champion who isn't worth ranking for AQ/AW Attack, AW defense or prestige is ****

    Their only use is Arena and if you aren't doing 4* feature arena then you will only use them maybe 3 times a week...
    Well, if all you it for is arena, can leave them at rank1. Fights 6 till 9 is very doable, after you reach infinite streak you can use them again. Leaves you with 6+ hours to reach it with rank4 4* or up.
Sign In or Register to comment.