**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

History Log

Anyone else think it'd be cool to have a log of all your transactions? I used to sell my champs like crazy when I first started (not knowing much better) and I'd love to be able to go back and see who all I had so I can kick myself thoroughly.

Comments

• Options
    Was also pondering this. Would love to see how many crystals I have opened and the results
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Could be easily implemented, but i`m not sure the resources needed for this would be worth it.
    Implementing something like this would require a huge database storage.
  • Options
    lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Could be easily implemented, but i`m not sure the resources needed for this would be worth it.
    Implementing something like this would require a huge database storage.

thats a good point.
  • Options
    Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    We make it sound like kabam is not a big company but a store
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I've asked support for a history of my 5* pulls because so many were crud in a row. They said that software limitations only allow them to go back 1 month and they provided that list. Basically, were on our own to manage transactions of any type. I've gone back and used my screenshots to piece together my 5* pulls and timelines and now track it locally on my own Google Sheet.