**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advise on Featured 5* Hero Crystal

Does anybody buy the featured crystal? Is the risk worth the reward? Especially when you see champs Colossus, Juggs and IP on the list but on the other hand u do have IMIW, CAIW, AA, and CG in that same list. Just asking for advise to see if it’s worth spending the extra 5k shards or just go with regular 5* hero crystal.

Comments

• Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    No, I saved 30k for the featured in hopes to get IMIW or CG or any of the newer champs....I got Groot and WS.. :s open 3 regular fives if your gonna save 30K shards
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I'd say it depends on how many 5* champs you currently have. The featured is a waste of shards (IMO) if you only have a few champs. I'd say the risk of the extra 5* shards is up to you if you already have a pretty big 5* roster. Personally, I'm never going to waste an extra 5000 shards for the featured crystal, no matter the size of my 5* roster.
  • Options
    Rubt_1Rubt_1 Posts: 18
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    No, I saved 30k for the featured in hopes to get IMIW or CG or any of the newer champs....I got Groot and WS.. :s open 3 regular fives if your gonna save 30K shards

Yeah see that’s the kind of luck I have with this game where I will end up with a crappy champ and wasted 5k shards.
  • Options
    I'd say it depends on how many 5* champs you currently have. The featured is a waste of shards (IMO) if you only have a few champs. I'd say the risk of the extra 5* shards is up to you if you already have a pretty big 5* roster. Personally, I'm never going to waste an extra 5000 shards for the featured crystal, no matter the size of my 5* roster.

zmg1do8e46lu.png
    I have only been playing for a couple of months so I don’t have that many 5*.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Rubt_1 wrote: »

zmg1do8e46lu.png
    I have only been playing for a couple of months so I don’t have that many 5*.

If you don't have many, get more. There are some fantastic champs in the basic crystals, and you need to grow your roster. Focus on that for now. You have a couple of really good champs. Add a couple more and you'll be solid.
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 116
    If you need more champs go for basic if you need specific champs that happen to be in the featured go for the featured. I saved for months (Since April) because I wanted CapIW and corvus had 12 crystals total pulled magik, wasp, CapIW, Masacre, Corvus, Falcon, WS, BPCW, Groot, AA, Hela, and Ultron. That being said it is a total **** shoot and you need to expect 12 groots to be happy with whatever you pull
  • Options

butters wrote: »
    If you need more champs go for basic if you need specific champs that happen to be in the featured go for the featured. I saved for months (Since April) because I wanted CapIW and corvus had 12 crystals total pulled magik, wasp, CapIW, Masacre, Corvus, Falcon, WS, BPCW, Groot, AA, Hela, and Ultron. That being said it is a total **** shoot and you need to expect 12 groots to be happy with whatever you pull

Damn not a bad haul at all.
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited August 2018

All you need to know is this @Rubt_1
    Don't waste that 5k extra shards