**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That's not nothing. I've seen many Compensations and/or Gifts come, where people refused to accept them. To the best of my knowledge, 0 changed because of it. All it results in is Resources laying to waste. If people are above Shards, Units, Pots, and Revs, and all that, I'd like to know what game they're playing that offers other things.
  • MitziboiMitziboi Posts: 46
    It's still not fixed for me ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    load of wank no 30 minute timers
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    We received way better compensation that piece of **** package for the Assassin mission "bug" nobody knew even existed.

Kabam is out of its mind if they think those package are anywhere good enough to compensate for 3 weeks of overheating and damage on our phone/iPad.

Not only that but those package dont even make any sense with highish lvl alliance potion in the arena package instead of the AQ or AW package.

Just dumb...altho exactly the kind of fail i expected from kabam. And thats IF you actually got any package coz they even fail at the delivery of said package...how much more terrible can you get
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    FYI gameteam, overheating issues still causing a big problem, where’s this at with getting fixed? Parry/Dexterity, timing feels off and at times non-responsive? Myself including other players (# is growing w/ every war) blocks are beginning to drop mid combo. Not specific to fights against Domino but against other champs across the board. What’s that all about? Minus the overheating issue, the two concerns mentioned above started taking place about a week back after server issues. Reason I mention this here is because of the today’s compensation but I’m more concerned about the game being fixed. Ty-
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    That's not nothing. I've seen many Compensations and/or Gifts come, where people refused to accept them. To the best of my knowledge, 0 changed because of it. All it results in is Resources laying to waste. If people are above Shards, Units, Pots, and Revs, and all that, I'd like to know what game they're playing that offers other things.

You sir are certainly entitled to your opinion. An opinion you have made very clear. It's very apparent that you were not directly effected by the issues that almost everyone else in the game experienced. It also seems as though you did not experience phone battery issues. Fair enough. For the many many others that were effected by these issues, including myself, we would all greatly appreciate if you would refrain from continuing to push your opinions over and over. There is no amount of grounded wisdom that can change the fact that Kabam coding cost many within the community actual money on replacing batteries and some had to replace phones as well. I can only assume that if you were effected as well you would have a very different outlook on these matters. If there are this many people complaining about the same thing then there must be something to it, right?

I'm not disputing the feedback on the Package. I'm pointing out the fact that refusing to accept it does nothing. It just wastes Resources that are yours regardless, which is up to people, if they want to throw the baby out with the bath water. It's not really going to make a difference in terms of any kind of protest. Just keep people from using what's given. Senseless, really.
  • GuiustavGuiustav Posts: 7
    I received the box but when I reclaimed it nothing happened, I was not able to choose anything.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Thought50 wrote: »
    Hey Kabam. I just logged in to do aQ and claim your trash “gift”, and within 5 minutes my phone is too hot to handle and I lost 10% battery. This never used to happen.

Can I get some compensation for your “compensation”?

PS. Please keep putting out these “deals” in the unit store. It makes it very easy for me to spend my money on more valuable things, like real-estate on the moon.

I hear Mars is up and coming these days. I would consider some real-estate there because I'm sure it will be worth a lot in the near future...
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I think we are missing the big picture here guys...with all the downtime from maintenance, lousy ‘compensation,’ and general lack of customer care kabam is encouraging us to spend time with our families, enjoy nature, and reconnect with our inner child. Thank you kabam for making a game that allows for so much personal time.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Hey Kabam. I just logged in to do aQ and claim your trash “gift”, and within 5 minutes my phone is too hot to handle and I lost 10% battery. This never used to happen.

Can I get some compensation for your “compensation”?

PS. Please keep putting out these “deals” in the unit store. It makes it very easy for me to spend my money on more valuable things, like real-estate on the moon.

I hear Mars is up and coming these days. I would consider some real-estate there because I'm sure it will be worth a lot in the near future...

Ooo that’s a good point. Maybe it’ll be like Apple stock, if I buy it now my grandkids can cash in for all that profit.

Yep... If you do it now I bet your grandkids will rule Mars someday.
This discussion has been closed.