**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• Come on Kabam! I just need wasp! I already did all the levels, spent all my units in wasp crystals and nothing!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DiavoloD wrote: »
    Come on Kabam! I just need wasp! I already did all the levels, spent all my units in wasp crystals and nothing!

Go play the 1v1 arena. You will get crystals there that give you a shot at Wasp
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Iron effin Patriot for the 5* ... :neutral:

Snap.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    This game gets a lot of bad comments from various decisions, but I would like to thank whoever came up with this event quest, it was simple, enjoyable and had very worthwhile rewards!
  • VoydexVoydex Posts: 1
    With the Cinematic Crystal ( 2 star one ), from the versus 1v1 battles, I have not received a Thor hero after opening ~80-100 of them. It is getting a bit ridiculous, and I see him often in the character reel, and it stops me from completing the Gwenpool goes to the movies event quest. Is this just bad luck or something else?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Kappa2g wrote: »
    This game gets a lot of bad comments from various decisions, but I would like to thank whoever came up with this event quest, it was simple, enjoyable and had very worthwhile rewards!

And a tip for future events like this, add an in-game timer for when the next weeks start, because not everyone can count to seven it seems...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Voydex wrote: »
    With the Cinematic Crystal ( 2 star one ), from the versus 1v1 battles, I have not received a Thor hero after opening ~80-100 of them. It is getting a bit ridiculous, and I see him often in the character reel, and it stops me from completing the Gwenpool goes to the movies event quest. Is this just bad luck or something else?

Probably bad luck. Just keep at it, do it for the 5* lol
  • Kian52tKian52t Posts: 4
    Already done !! Thanks Kabam for the new twist in the game .. Hope you'll have other creative thoughts on the next.. :)
  • shtorkshtork Posts: 15
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    So you need wasp and imiw to get the rewards.... great
    Don't you think that's at all shady and unfair

I actually agree with him! I dont even have a 2* IronMan IW, i completed all top 3 difficulties but cant get 100% exploration. It is very unfair to players; to tease them with such event and insert brand new champions as keys to paths!!

So in my case, I wont be able to finish and get rewards due to a missing champ, while my teammates already cashed amazing rewards! Such a typical Kabams BS planning!

Atleast there should be options, not just 1 particular champion :(

Shtork
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    shtork wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    So you need wasp and imiw to get the rewards.... great
    Don't you think that's at all shady and unfair

I actually agree with him! I dont even have a 2* IronMan IW, i completed all top 3 difficulties but cant get 100% exploration. It is very unfair to players; to tease them with such event and insert brand new champions as keys to paths!!

So in my case, I wont be able to finish and get rewards due to a missing champ, while my teammates already cashed amazing rewards! Such a typical Kabams BS planning!

Atleast there should be options, not just 1 particular champion :(

Shtork

Nobody help these people anymore. Let them figure out the easiest, cheapest way to finish this if they took two minutes to read.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    The events been great, got some really good champs from the rewards, but I'm just curious what the extra 1k shards are for?

fbduue4g30c4.jpg
    2p4knd87zvjk.jpg
    kimutd3v7oo6.jpg
    c8ofac9akez1.jpg
    mkf2gqfunc26.jpg
    9n6121vvoyoc.jpg

I've done all the quests, opened all the crystals, but I've got more shards than I can use? As great as the event was, the extra shards seems rather redundant
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Was gonna ask the same! Am I missing something here? Or is this have something to do with the "extra" reward for completing all difficulty?
    benshb wrote: »
    Was gonna ask the same! Am I missing something here? Or is this have something to do with the "extra" reward for completing all difficulty?

Wheres it say about extra rewards for completing all? I cant find it heh
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Master crystal gave me a 5* hulk.
    Tomorrow i will Look at the epic crystal.
  • KD o Cristal grátis???
  • IMIW is eluding me! I am tired of fighting useless vs battles just to get a ton of 2* champs(so many Yondus)! The Agony!!! Lol ..umm..plz give me the darn IMIW 2* so I can move on, Kabam!
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Funny thing is after completing master I got 3-star imiw then awakened him and then opened another 2 after epic and duplicated him again. This luck in the cinematic is crazy.
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    benshb wrote: »

I remember reading something about a special summoner appreciation week calendar, but couldn't find it at the announcement. Perhaps they'll use a calendar or one of the appreciation packages to fix their math problems and give us the missing 1000 shards.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    @Kabam Miike

Hello,
    is that a mistake with the 1000 splitting?

tdhbtg3jrmx3.png

• MrDMrD Posts: 30
    The events been great, got some really good champs from the rewards, but I'm just curious what the extra 1k shards are for?

fbduue4g30c4.jpg
    2p4knd87zvjk.jpg
    kimutd3v7oo6.jpg
    c8ofac9akez1.jpg
    mkf2gqfunc26.jpg
    9n6121vvoyoc.jpg

I've done all the quests, opened all the crystals, but I've got more shards than I can use? As great as the event was, the extra shards seems rather redundant

I was going to ask the same thing. For some reason we got only 25 crystals instead of the promised 26 crystals. Is this some sort of calculation error in kabam's side. I need an answer from one of the admins
  • Question how can those of us that doesn't have ghost beat the event this is pure b.s. I hope you plan to fix this kabam or my grind was for nothing
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Draggy2032 wrote: »
    Question how can those of us that doesn't have ghost beat the event this is pure b.s. I hope you plan to fix this kabam or my grind was for nothing

Ghost isn't needed... Are you talking Wasp? If so then play the 1v1 quickmatch arena. 2* crystals are available with all the necessary champs.
    You Dont need the BOSSES, but the nodegate Champs.

Easy 3* KM
    Normal 3* IM
    heroic 4* IP
    Master 5* hulk
    Epic 5* Yondu

Im ok with that. The shards delivered me a 5* ant man...
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    If you need champs to unlock a specific path in the Gwenppool going to the movies special quest, do quickmatches in the game. Do 10 at a time, get the 2-star cinematic crystals as rewards. Open them and you will get a good chance at getting a 2-star Wasp or 2-Star Iron Man IW, etc. You can unlock paths using the 2-star version of the champ. You don't need to fork out money to get attempts at the 4-star version if that is not your goal. No need to spend money.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Are we gonna get 1000 shards, so we can open one more crystal? I have explored everything 100%
    q9we45jbi995.png
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    No admin has come to answer this? What gives?

Cauze everything is said...

You realy need a "what the others said is right" post from a mod?
    They did so in one of the other of myriad threads bout this "issue"
    Cassy wrote: »

Cauze everything is said...

You realy need a "what the others said is right" post from a mod?
    They did so in one of the other of myriad threads bout this "issue"

Wheres the post where someone said the reason, I can't find anything, might of missed it but I can't see it, theres one where there is some speculation that we might get something from the summoners apprecation, but nothing has been confirmed by anyone?
  • I have not got any rewards yet