**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What I think the Summoner Compensation Gifts should have been. (didn't feel appreciated enough)

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    incapable? at least i dont whine about free rewards given to me so i think kabam should just take all the rewards since you are complaining about them right ..its only fair

I sure do love reading circular reasoning

circular when you are the one complaining on a game forum about REWARDS

Thats not even close to what circular reasoning is

not what i said i am saying you are going in a circle ....post complain defend complaining repeat in a circular motion
    stop taking me for an insolent fool
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    incapable? at least i dont whine about free rewards given to me so i think kabam should just take all the rewards since you are complaining about them right ..its only fair

We can only call it how we see it.
  • Options
    Compensation for a company messing up =/= free

I feel like a 10 year old could tell you that.

its still free to me..idk why you continue or not answer my question

It’s not free. Your question is irrelevant to the matter at hand. It is irrelevant whether you pay units or money for compensation. That is not the definition of free. You either cannot understand that, in which case you should learn. Or you decided you will not understand that, in which case you should stop being stubborn.

its very relevant its like you paid units for the free rewards why complain if you dont like the rewards uninstall and stop wasting kabams time i am tired of kabam dealing with idleness

I’m not going to uninstall because I don’t like something about the game. What a childish outlook. I complain to try to better the game. Nothing gets better without feedback.

then why complain about free rewards makes no sense and it isn't childish many people uninstall for one feature it happens its how some people are doesn't mean their opinion makes them childish
  • Options

We can only call it how we see it.

sadly your sight is clouded
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    The rewards were really trash. Most of that stuff is what you would get by just playing the game regularly for a week. 300 4 star shards? 1000 5 star shards? 100 units? It should've been a lot better than that.

But at this point I literally have no expectations for Kabam since they have no standards for themselves. Really debating about quitting the game all together like I was going to do a couple of months ago. They don't care about their game so why should we?
  • Options
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    The rewards were really trash. Most of that stuff is what you would get by just playing the game regularly for a week. 300 4 star shards? 1000 5 star shards? 100 units? It should've been a lot better than that.

But at this point I literally have no expectations for Kabam since they have no standards for themselves. Really debating about quitting the game all together like I was going to do a couple of months ago. They don't care about their game so why should we?

the questing one wasnt bad at all its at least something i am not gonna be ungrateful and complain about it kabam did good here
  • Options
    Compensation for a company messing up =/= free

I feel like a 10 year old could tell you that.

its still free to me..idk why you continue or not answer my question

It’s not free. Your question is irrelevant to the matter at hand. It is irrelevant whether you pay units or money for compensation. That is not the definition of free. You either cannot understand that, in which case you should learn. Or you decided you will not understand that, in which case you should stop being stubborn.

its very relevant its like you paid units for the free rewards why complain if you dont like the rewards uninstall and stop wasting kabams time i am tired of kabam dealing with idleness

I’m not going to uninstall because I don’t like something about the game. What a childish outlook. I complain to try to better the game. Nothing gets better without feedback.

then why complain about free rewards makes no sense and it isn't childish many people uninstall for one feature it happens its how some people are doesn't mean their opinion makes them childish

If it doesn’t make sense, and I’ve already explained it to you, then I fear you may not be intelligent enough to understand. Would you like me to simplify it for you?
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    This wasn’t free. Lots of people lost resources due to outages, phones randomly turning off and the game being unstable. This happened when people used boosts or required them to use potions to get back their half life. Those were items earned or purchased, that already belonged to players. Some l1/2 potions don’t make up for the l3 and higher potions needed after those issues made it necessary to use them.

Plus, a gift is something you give freely, not to compensate for something you took away already. These “gifts” show no appreciation for the player base, nor are they adequate compensation for the lost items, player troubles or overall discomfort the game has been through all the post 19.0 updates and outages at that time, or as they continue on now.

Summoner appreciation was once a way for KAbam to say thanks for playing and supporting the game. It was a nice thing to do and players appreciated it. This is nothing like that.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    just watched seatins video on it and i have to say I am disgusted of the lack of rewards and t4cc. The energy cost also is terrible and I'm annoyed how you think that is ok ...50t4cc fragments on one side....and 400 on harder side.. Now seatin did the math and it will take 23 or 24 weeks to fully form a t4cc of just one class...2 energy refills each day to do these t4cc quests. This is not worth it and no one is gonna do this congrats you made another untouchable quest...make this better please thanks and also what do you guys think we should do about this...yes there are other posts of this and idc really i just wanted to vent

Now by your own logic aren't those T4cc free? Since you don't spend real life cash on them? So this was okay for you to vent but no one else can now because your opinion doesn't match ours?
  • Options
    This wasn’t free. Logan if people lost resources due to outages, phones randomly turning off and the game being unstable. This happened when people used boosts or required them to use potions to get back their half life. Those were items earned or purchased, that already belonged to players. Some l1/2 potions don’t make up for the l3 and higher potions needed. Plus, a gift is something you give freely, not to compensate for something you took away already. These “gifts” show no appreciation for the player base, nor are they adequate compensation for the lost items, player troubles or overall discomfort the game has been through all the post 19.0 updates and outages at that time, or as they continue on now.

again i mean it was there with no unit or money requirements is all i meant idk how you can miss what i mean
  • Options
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    just watched seatins video on it and i have to say I am disgusted of the lack of rewards and t4cc. The energy cost also is terrible and I'm annoyed how you think that is ok ...50t4cc fragments on one side....and 400 on harder side.. Now seatin did the math and it will take 23 or 24 weeks to fully form a t4cc of just one class...2 energy refills each day to do these t4cc quests. This is not worth it and no one is gonna do this congrats you made another untouchable quest...make this better please thanks and also what do you guys think we should do about this...yes there are other posts of this and idc really i just wanted to vent

Now by your own logic aren't those T4cc free? Since you don't spend real life cash on them? So this was okay for you to vent but no one else can now because your opinion doesn't match ours?

not even close dont be a hypocrite and attack my opinion and then turn around and saying my opinion is denouncing other peoples opinion whats not to get ?
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »

not even close dont be a hypocrite and attack my opinion and then turn around and saying my opinion is denouncing other peoples opinion whats not to get ?

Mind blown
  • Options
    edited August 2018

not what i said i am saying you are going in a circle ....post complain defend complaining repeat in a circular motion

Idk if you know this but if anything you're supposed to defend your claim whether it's a complaint or not. It's the whole point of an argument. So please stop trying to grasp at straws here.

not relevant to what i said i say what i say and you just turn around and say its all wrong and stupid if you wanna try and prove your point dont be a hypocrite please you can think how you want i am not attacking you for your beliefs i just stated my opinion sorry you thought otherwise. i just think complaining about rewards make no sense if it was given to you is all i am trying to say
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Guys just ignore the troll. It's clearly baiting you into responses.
    OP as much as I like the idea of more stuff, I think you're wasting your time. Kabam clearly doesn't give a **** about anything except revenue.
  • Options
    97d23d47akd6.jpg

Just gonna have to leave this screenshot here. The fact is this was compensation and not merely free stuff. Whether it was good or bad wasnt my argument at all but I realize how you may have misunderstood.

again not what my argument was about stop misinterpreting what i say
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★

the questing one wasnt bad at all its at least something i am not gonna be ungrateful and complain about it kabam did good here

The questing one was so bad tbh. 2 energy refills really? Only three Tier 3 CC and 750 4 star shards. That's literally nothing. You can get that within a week. I can't see how these rewards are good for anyone except beginners.
  • Options
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    OP as much as I like the idea of more stuff, I think you're wasting your time. Kabam clearly doesn't give a **** about anything except revenue.

so stating my opinion makes me a troll ? there is no common decency with this damn community no wonder kabam always drowns you guys out
  • Options
    edited August 2018

The questing one was so bad tbh. 2 energy refills really? Only three Tier 3 CC and 750 4 star shards. That's literally nothing. You can get that within a week. I can't see how these rewards are good for anyone except beginners.

it was at least given to us by kabam so its free so again i wont complain about it you can tell me all day its bad its your opinion it wont change my opinion which this is what the others are doing
  • Options
    Compensation=/=free
  • Options
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine
  • Options

Gonna have to agree with you there. All this user has been doing is confusing himself and misunderstanding everything everyone has to say. Frankly, I'm finished talking to a brick wall.

and yet you misunderstood what i tried to say i give up UGHHHHH
  • Options
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

Never claimed any different. I just think, along with seemingly most of the community and also Kabam, that a) compensation isn’t free stuff and b) the compensation is not enough
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

Er, everyone's opinion. Except yours.
  • Options
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

Er, everyone's opinion. Except yours.

and? i dont care if others disagree or agree its my opinion and if i am happy with it leave me alone...
  • Options
    Compensation=/=free

your opinion not mine

Never claimed any different. I just think, along with seemingly most of the community and also Kabam, that a) compensation isn’t free stuff and b) the compensation is not enough

well i am sorry my unpopular opinion got you riled up ....can we just say kabam needs to do better
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    This wasn’t free. Logan if people lost resources due to outages, phones randomly turning off and the game being unstable. This happened when people used boosts or required them to use potions to get back their half life. Those were items earned or purchased, that already belonged to players. Some l1/2 potions don’t make up for the l3 and higher potions needed. Plus, a gift is something you give freely, not to compensate for something you took away already. These “gifts” show no appreciation for the player base, nor are they adequate compensation for the lost items, player troubles or overall discomfort the game has been through all the post 19.0 updates and outages at that time, or as they continue on now.

again i mean it was there with no unit or money requirements is all i meant idk how you can miss what i mean

You’re simply wrong is all. I know what you mean, but it’s still incorrect.

I had to use units to purchase aw potions to make up for the game crashing in the middle of my fight. And those potions cost a lot more than the ones being given back. I would still have said units, or been able to use them as I pleased elsewhere, but instead needed to burn them up to offset the crappy game bugs from the overheating and server outages. So no, the package is not free. I did have an in game cost and it was caused by the problems and it was also more than is being returned now.