**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Experienced Returning Player Looking for Alliance to Grow With

Hi guys, I'm a returning player who played the game for 3 years before taking a break. I've started a new account but with some skills and effort in just 45 days I've got Uncollected and 100% complete Act 4.
What I'm ideally looking for is a UK based ally (or one with other UK members), communicates by Line, strong in AW and running map 3 (100% completing 5 days a week).
What you'll get in return is someone who's super active (always in top 3 in events), a strong fighter (clears lanes and can fight bosses), very loyal and good comms. I've wasted a few weeks now going to allys who don't deliver so only hit me up if your the real deal and don't worry too much about my rating. I'll have doubled it in two months!
Hit me up either in game :NastyJonny74 or on Line ID: jondarkvma2h4reeg8b.jpg
k1mtaf7my69n.jpg
xtpvxwu7bfdi.jpg

Comments

• GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    NastyJ74,

If you're still searching for a relaxed alliance, look into Order of the Ebon Hand, (O.E.H in-game). PM one of our officers (GorerillaTactic, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

More details here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90792/o-e-h-is-lf-10-new-members-100k-relaxed-but-active-3-8-mil-stone1-soon-silver-aq-2x5#latest
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Can't find you on line. If still looking add me on line at thunder5715.
    Aq 3 bg 100% and 3 wars per week.
    All events except arena
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Save our info for later please and check us out in a few months after grinding. Thanks.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/89576/room-for-2-3-elite-skilled-players-what-you-see-is-what-you-get#latest
  • MartinoosoMartinooso Posts: 51
    NastyJ74 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm a returning player who played the game for 3 years before taking a break. I've started a new account but with some skills and effort in just 45 days I've got Uncollected and 100% complete Act 4.
    What I'm ideally looking for is a UK based ally (or one with other UK members), communicates by Line, strong in AW and running map 3 (100% completing 5 days a week).
    What you'll get in return is someone who's super active (always in top 3 in events), a strong fighter (clears lanes and can fight bosses), very loyal and good comms. I've wasted a few weeks now going to allys who don't deliver so only hit me up if your the real deal and don't worry too much about my rating. I'll have doubled it in two months!
    k1mtaf7my69n.jpg
    xtpvxwu7bfdi.jpg

Skill and effort :smiley:
    $$$ lol
  • NastyJ74NastyJ74 Posts: 26
    Martinooso wrote: »
    NastyJ74 wrote: »
    k1mtaf7my69n.jpg
    xtpvxwu7bfdi.jpg

Skill and effort :smiley:
    $$$ lol

Lol, the only $$$s have been on energy refills, between grinding arena for units and all the leftover pots and revives from Act 4 I'm still left with units after getting Uncollected.
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
    NastyJ74,
    I couldn't find you on LINE either. If you're still looking for an alliance, PM me in game (GorerillaTactic) or my alliance leader ebonhand in LINE. My LINE is ARGaming86. I don't mean to double post, but one forum member mentioned they couldn't find me on LINE.

More details here.