**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to fix the gold issue.

Remove it.

Completely remove gold from the game. Instead, when you go to rank up the champ, if you have the basics, class, and alpha catalysts then you can rank that champ up. Same with leveling. If you have iso, then you can level up the champ. I feel like this would solve so many issues that many of us have been facing recently. As far as donations go, introduce a new alliance quest currency. Something a long the lines of if you complete a certain map, each member gets a certain amount of that currency. And is then used to donate for the next week. But to do maps 5x5 if you have to 100% 4 out of the 5 days and if you don’t then the next week you have to do 55554 and 100% all 5 days to get enough of the currency to do 5x5 again.

Arena crystals would no longer contain gold. Instead they would have to increase unit drops, add glory, add shards.

I understand this might be a little far fetched and probably wouldn’t end up working. But in my head it seems like a much better way to play this game. I’m sure there are things that I didn’t consider so please if you feel like this could be a good thing let me know. Or if you feel like this could never work let me know that too and tell me your thoughts. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Or just play arena... then all gold problems would be gone
  • Options
    chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    The most boring and uninteresting part of this game would only be used as a way to acquire new champs. Seems like a good thing to me.

And to rank up without gold would still require patience and lots of time playing the game. I mean just getting t2 alpha takes forever. It’s not like if you take out the need for gold to rank up your champs you would be able to take every 5 star you have to rank 4 immediately. The removal of gold just takes out the need to grind arena which most people hate anyways.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Just buff the gold masteries. Make it 15% more gold on every gold reward in the game instead of 2%.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    A few months back Kabam tweaked the gold cost in arena making it some what less costly to play it to a certain degree.

We had a very long debate over the gold issue with trolls jumping in to say play more arena and others saying offer different ways outside of the arena to acquire gold.

What it boils down too is you have to play the game for hours each and every day if you want to be gold secure. If you play arena and do the dungeons each and everyday after a five or six months you’ll be doing pretty well in gold. But if you rank up one 5* champ you’ll be broke again.

Enjoy the game for what it is and play it for fun. Kabam isn’t going to change the gold issue to accommodate players who have lives outside of the game.