Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

14547495051

Comments

  • VerzzVerzz Posts: 399 ★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    Lol it’s obvious trolling now. Brackets were only implemented to accommodate for 12.0? What are the beginner, intermediate, and veteran brackets for in arena then? Why is it based on prestige what crystals you can have access to in this current event? What are tiers in war? Do they not have different rewards also? Is this real life?

    We're talking about Brackets for Compensation. Please pay attention.

    Haha keep grasping for straws. As far as “not being able to compensate properly for arena and war” it is as simple as taking an average of the last (insert number) of arenas and wars and compensating the difference. Wow so difficult
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    Verzz wrote: »
    Lol it’s obvious trolling now. Brackets were only implemented to accommodate for 12.0? What are the beginner, intermediate, and veteran brackets for in arena then? Why is it based on prestige what crystals you can have access to in this current event? What are tiers in war? Do they not have different rewards also? Is this real life?

    We're talking about Brackets for Compensation. Please pay attention.

    Haha keep grasping for straws. As far as “not being able to compensate properly for arena and war” it is as simple as taking an average of the last (insert number) of arenas and wars and compensating the difference. Wow so difficult

    So....give Rewards for Wars and Arenas people didn't fight. Hmm.....
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    Verzz wrote: »
    Lol it’s obvious trolling now. Brackets were only implemented to accommodate for 12.0? What are the beginner, intermediate, and veteran brackets for in arena then? Why is it based on prestige what crystals you can have access to in this current event? What are tiers in war? Do they not have different rewards also? Is this real life?

    We're talking about Brackets for Compensation. Please pay attention.

    Haha keep grasping for straws. As far as “not being able to compensate properly for arena and war” it is as simple as taking an average of the last (insert number) of arenas and wars and compensating the difference. Wow so difficult

    So....give Rewards for Wars and Arenas people didn't fight. Hmm.....

    Yes. Hence the term 'compensation'...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Verzz wrote: »
    Verzz wrote: »
    Lol it’s obvious trolling now. Brackets were only implemented to accommodate for 12.0? What are the beginner, intermediate, and veteran brackets for in arena then? Why is it based on prestige what crystals you can have access to in this current event? What are tiers in war? Do they not have different rewards also? Is this real life?

    We're talking about Brackets for Compensation. Please pay attention.

    Haha keep grasping for straws. As far as “not being able to compensate properly for arena and war” it is as simple as taking an average of the last (insert number) of arenas and wars and compensating the difference. Wow so difficult

    So....give Rewards for Wars and Arenas people didn't fight. Hmm.....

    Yes. Hence the term 'compensation'...

    They've never done that. Even when issues are caused with Arenas, they give another chance to compete. When there are errors, they don't round up OR estimate, they adjust and award based on what people put up. If you don't compete, you can't earn anything, or be owed. That's what I'm saying.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    Which they have, they've done reruns of Arenas and postponed the Goldpool Arena.
  • VerzzVerzz Posts: 399 ★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    Verzz wrote: »
    Lol it’s obvious trolling now. Brackets were only implemented to accommodate for 12.0? What are the beginner, intermediate, and veteran brackets for in arena then? Why is it based on prestige what crystals you can have access to in this current event? What are tiers in war? Do they not have different rewards also? Is this real life?

    We're talking about Brackets for Compensation. Please pay attention.

    Haha keep grasping for straws. As far as “not being able to compensate properly for arena and war” it is as simple as taking an average of the last (insert number) of arenas and wars and compensating the difference. Wow so difficult

    So....give Rewards for Wars and Arenas people didn't fight. Hmm.....

    I am not saying it is going to be a perfect solution but it would be much more fair to have some system like this. Please tell me how the current compensation is fair when comparing a level 6 player to a level 60 player?

    Let’s just put aside the asinine assumption that players were only affected in one part of the game during this time and day that if someone picked the arena compensation then they are saying they were affected in arenas, right? What is the maximum that a level 6 account could achieve compared to a level 60 account? Your argument is so poorly thought out I don’t believe that even you believe it
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    y7cf4832nnpb.png
    I did one but I got the rewards for two. They seem to have rounded AND guessed that I'd do the second one that I missed.
    NB this is a screenshot taken from Reddit not my own account.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I'm speaking my own words, so yes. I believe it.
    It's not getting through being formal, so I'm going to be quite blunt.
    Somehow people got it in their heads that they're owed everything they could have earned in the game. All because someone made a spreadsheet, as if it's a Monthly Salary. It's not a job. It's a game. We're not talking about lost wages. You can't claim what you're unable to put up.
    When you have an issue that prevents a good number of people from playing properly, it doesn't matter where they're at in the game. That's just Ego, as far as I'm concerned. "We should get more because we did X and Y.". The problem was the same for everyone. They were prevented from playing properly. The subsequent effects of that vary based on where someone is at, but the effect is the same. People earn based on where they're at. The Rewards for someone at Level 6 are just as important as the Rewards to someone at 60. The result is the same. Doesn't matter what they're going for. They can't play properly.
    To be totally honest, nothing will be enough because there's a whole attachment to this idea of what people could have earned. No one wants to hear reason because they're convinced they're owed everything they could have earned in a month, and I'm really disheartened to see people so disrespectful towards what they HAVE done. Don't call me on that. That's my feelings. I respect people expressing their views. Don't get me wrong. I just think it's all demand, and no give. There's no reasoning. Give an inch, people expect a mile. Why? They're already resentful. You can't compete with that.
    It's a no-win situation. No matter what they offer, it's not enough. Pages and pages of calling them down. It's just volatile. That is what this community has become. Charged with indignance and righteousness.
    So, yes. I believe the logic I'm stating. I'm not overreacting or making demands. I'm looking at the situation from both sides, and the majority is only seeing what they feel they're owed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    y7cf4832nnpb.png
    I did one but I got the rewards for two. They seem to have rounded AND guessed that I'd do the second one that I missed.
    NB this is a screenshot taken from Reddit not my own account.

    Do you have anything to support what their logic was, or if there was an error with that, or are you just trying to support the contradiction?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    y7cf4832nnpb.png
    I did one but I got the rewards for two. They seem to have rounded AND guessed that I'd do the second one that I missed.
    NB this is a screenshot taken from Reddit not my own account.

    Do you have anything to support what their logic was, or if there was an error with that, or are you just trying to support the contradiction?

    Why would I need it? By their own admission they gave us compensation for an event that we missed out on doing.
    Now, if we take what their compensation was for one tiny event, and extrapolate that out for all the events we missed in July, then yes - we are absolutely owed more in compensation than the pitiful dregs they threw at us this week.
    Edit: even if you take into account the extra T4CCs. Thanks for those Kabam :blush:
  • VerzzVerzz Posts: 399 ★★
    edited August 2018
    I'm speaking my own words, so yes. I believe it.
    It's not getting through being formal, so I'm going to be quite blunt.
    Somehow people got it in their heads that they're owed everything they could have earned in the game. All because someone made a spreadsheet, as if it's a Monthly Salary. It's not a job. It's a game. We're not talking about lost wages. You can't claim what you're unable to put up.
    When you have an issue that prevents a good number of people from playing properly, it doesn't matter where they're at in the game. That's just Ego, as far as I'm concerned. "We should get more because we did X and Y.". The problem was the same for everyone. They were prevented from playing properly. The subsequent effects of that vary based on where someone is at, but the effect is the same. People earn based on where they're at. The Rewards for someone at Level 6 are just as important as the Rewards to someone at 60. The result is the same. Doesn't matter what they're going for. They can't play properly.
    To be totally honest, nothing will be enough because there's a whole attachment to this idea of what people could have earned. No one wants to hear reason because they're convinced they're owed everything they could have earned in a month, and I'm really disheartened to see people so disrespectful towards what they HAVE done. Don't call me on that. That's my feelings. I respect people expressing their views. Don't get me wrong. I just think it's all demand, and no give. There's no reasoning. Give an inch, people expect a mile. Why? They're already resentful. You can't compete with that.
    It's a no-win situation. No matter what they offer, it's not enough. Pages and pages of calling them down. It's just volatile. That is what this community has become. Charged with indignance and righteousness.
    So, yes. I believe the logic I'm stating. I'm not overreacting or making demands. I'm looking at the situation from both sides, and the majority is only seeing what they feel they're owed.

    Ok then. Grasping for straws again. You said before something like “so.. they will give rewards for arenas and wars that people didn’t fight”. So isn’t that EXACTLY what we are getting when we are supposed to choose what we missed out on?

    So what you are saying is that because the game problems were the same for everyone that everybody deserves the same compensation which is ridiculous because nobody can argue that potential rewards that were missed out on were definitely not equal. Kabam has made their stance clear and I am not “demanding” anything, just pointing out how ridiculous the argument is. Sorry but that is checkmate because your argument does not make sense and if you can not see that then I feel sorry for you.

    Edit double quote
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    y7cf4832nnpb.png
    I did one but I got the rewards for two. They seem to have rounded AND guessed that I'd do the second one that I missed.
    NB this is a screenshot taken from Reddit not my own account.

    Do you have anything to support what their logic was, or if there was an error with that, or are you just trying to support the contradiction?

    Why would I need it? By their own admission they gave us compensation for an event that we missed out on doing.
    Now, if we take what their compensation was for one tiny event, and extrapolate that out for all the events we missed in July, then yes - we are absolutely owed more in compensation than the pitiful dregs they threw at us this week.

    You need context. I was talking about the Arenas. They don't guesstimate how much someone could put up, to my recollection. The Rewards for that are static. You do the Quest, you get the Rewards. Arenas and Wars depend on performance. You have to contribute Points, and that's a variable.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    I'm speaking my own words, so yes. I believe it.
    It's not getting through being formal, so I'm going to be quite blunt.
    Somehow people got it in their heads that they're owed everything they could have earned in the game. All because someone made a spreadsheet, as if it's a Monthly Salary. It's not a job. It's a game. We're not talking about lost wages. You can't claim what you're unable to put up.
    When you have an issue that prevents a good number of people from playing properly, it doesn't matter where they're at in the game. That's just Ego, as far as I'm concerned. "We should get more because we did X and Y.". The problem was the same for everyone. They were prevented from playing properly. The subsequent effects of that vary based on where someone is at, but the effect is the same. People earn based on where they're at. The Rewards for someone at Level 6 are just as important as the Rewards to someone at 60. The result is the same. Doesn't matter what they're going for. They can't play properly.
    To be totally honest, nothing will be enough because there's a whole attachment to this idea of what people could have earned. No one wants to hear reason because they're convinced they're owed everything they could have earned in a month, and I'm really disheartened to see people so disrespectful towards what they HAVE done. Don't call me on that. That's my feelings. I respect people expressing their views. Don't get me wrong. I just think it's all demand, and no give. There's no reasoning. Give an inch, people expect a mile. Why? They're already resentful. You can't compete with that.
    It's a no-win situation. No matter what they offer, it's not enough. Pages and pages of calling them down. It's just volatile. That is what this community has become. Charged with indignance and righteousness.
    So, yes. I believe the logic I'm stating. I'm not overreacting or making demands. I'm looking at the situation from both sides, and the majority is only seeing what they feel they're owed.

    Your comment before was “
    I'm speaking my own words, so yes. I believe it.
    It's not getting through being formal, so I'm going to be quite blunt.
    Somehow people got it in their heads that they're owed everything they could have earned in the game. All because someone made a spreadsheet, as if it's a Monthly Salary. It's not a job. It's a game. We're not talking about lost wages. You can't claim what you're unable to put up.
    When you have an issue that prevents a good number of people from playing properly, it doesn't matter where they're at in the game. That's just Ego, as far as I'm concerned. "We should get more because we did X and Y.". The problem was the same for everyone. They were prevented from playing properly. The subsequent effects of that vary based on where someone is at, but the effect is the same. People earn based on where they're at. The Rewards for someone at Level 6 are just as important as the Rewards to someone at 60. The result is the same. Doesn't matter what they're going for. They can't play properly.
    To be totally honest, nothing will be enough because there's a whole attachment to this idea of what people could have earned. No one wants to hear reason because they're convinced they're owed everything they could have earned in a month, and I'm really disheartened to see people so disrespectful towards what they HAVE done. Don't call me on that. That's my feelings. I respect people expressing their views. Don't get me wrong. I just think it's all demand, and no give. There's no reasoning. Give an inch, people expect a mile. Why? They're already resentful. You can't compete with that.
    It's a no-win situation. No matter what they offer, it's not enough. Pages and pages of calling them down. It's just volatile. That is what this community has become. Charged with indignance and righteousness.
    So, yes. I believe the logic I'm stating. I'm not overreacting or making demands. I'm looking at the situation from both sides, and the majority is only seeing what they feel they're owed.

    Ok then. Grasping for straws again. You said before something like “so.. they will give rewards for arenas and wars that people didn’t fight”. So isn’t that EXACTLY what we are getting when we are supposed to choose what we missed out on?

    So what you are saying is that because the game problems were the same for everyone that everybody deserves the same compensation which is ridiculous because nobody can argue that potential rewards that were missed out on were definitely not equal. Kabam has made their stance clear and I am not “demanding” anything, just pointing out how ridiculous the argument is. Sorry but that is checkmate because your argument does not make sense and if you can not see that then I feel sorry for you.

    That statement is circles.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 240
    Props GW. You stick through and hold your own. At this point i respect it. I see both sides. I lean more with the majority. I think tho that kabam has done events that rocked. They gave the comp package which was not impressive but it was something. And i play the $#¡+ outta this game and i aint gonna stop. So i hope they see that there were other ideas and maybe next time they consider them. Im firm that comp and appreciation should have been seprate. I pay 100-300 a week because i like to so a real appreciation would have been cool. But theres always next year yeah.
  • VerzzVerzz Posts: 399 ★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    I'm speaking my own words, so yes. I believe it.
    It's not getting through being formal, so I'm going to be quite blunt.
    Somehow people got it in their heads that they're owed everything they could have earned in the game. All because someone made a spreadsheet, as if it's a Monthly Salary. It's not a job. It's a game. We're not talking about lost wages. You can't claim what you're unable to put up.
    When you have an issue that prevents a good number of people from playing properly, it doesn't matter where they're at in the game. That's just Ego, as far as I'm concerned. "We should get more because we did X and Y.". The problem was the same for everyone. They were prevented from playing properly. The subsequent effects of that vary based on where someone is at, but the effect is the same. People earn based on where they're at. The Rewards for someone at Level 6 are just as important as the Rewards to someone at 60. The result is the same. Doesn't matter what they're going for. They can't play properly.
    To be totally honest, nothing will be enough because there's a whole attachment to this idea of what people could have earned. No one wants to hear reason because they're convinced they're owed everything they could have earned in a month, and I'm really disheartened to see people so disrespectful towards what they HAVE done. Don't call me on that. That's my feelings. I respect people expressing their views. Don't get me wrong. I just think it's all demand, and no give. There's no reasoning. Give an inch, people expect a mile. Why? They're already resentful. You can't compete with that.
    It's a no-win situation. No matter what they offer, it's not enough. Pages and pages of calling them down. It's just volatile. That is what this community has become. Charged with indignance and righteousness.
    So, yes. I believe the logic I'm stating. I'm not overreacting or making demands. I'm looking at the situation from both sides, and the majority is only seeing what they feel they're owed.

    Your comment before was “
    I'm speaking my own words, so yes. I believe it.
    It's not getting through being formal, so I'm going to be quite blunt.
    Somehow people got it in their heads that they're owed everything they could have earned in the game. All because someone made a spreadsheet, as if it's a Monthly Salary. It's not a job. It's a game. We're not talking about lost wages. You can't claim what you're unable to put up.
    When you have an issue that prevents a good number of people from playing properly, it doesn't matter where they're at in the game. That's just Ego, as far as I'm concerned. "We should get more because we did X and Y.". The problem was the same for everyone. They were prevented from playing properly. The subsequent effects of that vary based on where someone is at, but the effect is the same. People earn based on where they're at. The Rewards for someone at Level 6 are just as important as the Rewards to someone at 60. The result is the same. Doesn't matter what they're going for. They can't play properly.
    To be totally honest, nothing will be enough because there's a whole attachment to this idea of what people could have earned. No one wants to hear reason because they're convinced they're owed everything they could have earned in a month, and I'm really disheartened to see people so disrespectful towards what they HAVE done. Don't call me on that. That's my feelings. I respect people expressing their views. Don't get me wrong. I just think it's all demand, and no give. There's no reasoning. Give an inch, people expect a mile. Why? They're already resentful. You can't compete with that.
    It's a no-win situation. No matter what they offer, it's not enough. Pages and pages of calling them down. It's just volatile. That is what this community has become. Charged with indignance and righteousness.
    So, yes. I believe the logic I'm stating. I'm not overreacting or making demands. I'm looking at the situation from both sides, and the majority is only seeing what they feel they're owed.

    Ok then. Grasping for straws again. You said before something like “so.. they will give rewards for arenas and wars that people didn’t fight”. So isn’t that EXACTLY what we are getting when we are supposed to choose what we missed out on?

    So what you are saying is that because the game problems were the same for everyone that everybody deserves the same compensation which is ridiculous because nobody can argue that potential rewards that were missed out on were definitely not equal. Kabam has made their stance clear and I am not “demanding” anything, just pointing out how ridiculous the argument is. Sorry but that is checkmate because your argument does not make sense and if you can not see that then I feel sorry for you.

    That statement is circles.

    Like 95% of yours. Being generous here
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    Verzz wrote: »
    I'm speaking my own words, so yes. I believe it.
    It's not getting through being formal, so I'm going to be quite blunt.
    Somehow people got it in their heads that they're owed everything they could have earned in the game. All because someone made a spreadsheet, as if it's a Monthly Salary. It's not a job. It's a game. We're not talking about lost wages. You can't claim what you're unable to put up.
    When you have an issue that prevents a good number of people from playing properly, it doesn't matter where they're at in the game. That's just Ego, as far as I'm concerned. "We should get more because we did X and Y.". The problem was the same for everyone. They were prevented from playing properly. The subsequent effects of that vary based on where someone is at, but the effect is the same. People earn based on where they're at. The Rewards for someone at Level 6 are just as important as the Rewards to someone at 60. The result is the same. Doesn't matter what they're going for. They can't play properly.
    To be totally honest, nothing will be enough because there's a whole attachment to this idea of what people could have earned. No one wants to hear reason because they're convinced they're owed everything they could have earned in a month, and I'm really disheartened to see people so disrespectful towards what they HAVE done. Don't call me on that. That's my feelings. I respect people expressing their views. Don't get me wrong. I just think it's all demand, and no give. There's no reasoning. Give an inch, people expect a mile. Why? They're already resentful. You can't compete with that.
    It's a no-win situation. No matter what they offer, it's not enough. Pages and pages of calling them down. It's just volatile. That is what this community has become. Charged with indignance and righteousness.
    So, yes. I believe the logic I'm stating. I'm not overreacting or making demands. I'm looking at the situation from both sides, and the majority is only seeing what they feel they're owed.

    Your comment before was “
    I'm speaking my own words, so yes. I believe it.
    It's not getting through being formal, so I'm going to be quite blunt.
    Somehow people got it in their heads that they're owed everything they could have earned in the game. All because someone made a spreadsheet, as if it's a Monthly Salary. It's not a job. It's a game. We're not talking about lost wages. You can't claim what you're unable to put up.
    When you have an issue that prevents a good number of people from playing properly, it doesn't matter where they're at in the game. That's just Ego, as far as I'm concerned. "We should get more because we did X and Y.". The problem was the same for everyone. They were prevented from playing properly. The subsequent effects of that vary based on where someone is at, but the effect is the same. People earn based on where they're at. The Rewards for someone at Level 6 are just as important as the Rewards to someone at 60. The result is the same. Doesn't matter what they're going for. They can't play properly.
    To be totally honest, nothing will be enough because there's a whole attachment to this idea of what people could have earned. No one wants to hear reason because they're convinced they're owed everything they could have earned in a month, and I'm really disheartened to see people so disrespectful towards what they HAVE done. Don't call me on that. That's my feelings. I respect people expressing their views. Don't get me wrong. I just think it's all demand, and no give. There's no reasoning. Give an inch, people expect a mile. Why? They're already resentful. You can't compete with that.
    It's a no-win situation. No matter what they offer, it's not enough. Pages and pages of calling them down. It's just volatile. That is what this community has become. Charged with indignance and righteousness.
    So, yes. I believe the logic I'm stating. I'm not overreacting or making demands. I'm looking at the situation from both sides, and the majority is only seeing what they feel they're owed.

    Ok then. Grasping for straws again. You said before something like “so.. they will give rewards for arenas and wars that people didn’t fight”. So isn’t that EXACTLY what we are getting when we are supposed to choose what we missed out on?

    So what you are saying is that because the game problems were the same for everyone that everybody deserves the same compensation which is ridiculous because nobody can argue that potential rewards that were missed out on were definitely not equal. Kabam has made their stance clear and I am not “demanding” anything, just pointing out how ridiculous the argument is. Sorry but that is checkmate because your argument does not make sense and if you can not see that then I feel sorry for you.

    That statement is circles.

    Like 95% of yours. Being generous here

    Let me put it in more clear terms.
    A 2* may have less value than a 6*, but to the person trying to earn the 2* they need, it's just as important to them as the 6* is to the person who is trying to earn that. You're taking my response as if I'm saying the value of the Rewards is equal, and that's not what I'm saying. The effect on the Players is the same. They can't play. It doesn't matter where they're at. Period.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Props GW. You stick through and hold your own. At this point i respect it. I see both sides. I lean more with the majority. I think tho that kabam has done events that rocked. They gave the comp package which was not impressive but it was something. And i play the $#¡+ outta this game and i aint gonna stop. So i hope they see that there were other ideas and maybe next time they consider them. Im firm that comp and appreciation should have been seprate. I pay 100-300 a week because i like to so a real appreciation would have been cool. But theres always next year yeah.

    I think alot of the confusion came from the two coming at the same time. I'm sure people might have taken issue with what's involved with Appreciation, but to be honest, I've seen people say it's not enough with each one that came. However, I think the idea that they're combined added to the tension. Had the Appreciaton come at a different time, the reactions may have been somewhat lessened.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    To be fair, I saw a number of people ask for it during the whole debacle. I just think the frustration built too high by the time it came.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    If what they gave us was a gift then it was weak. Level 1 potions? Lol.
    If what they gave us was compensation then it was a let down. Everyone above level 10 missed out on so much more than the trash they included, and we could only choose ONE PACKAGE. All of the packages together still wouldn't have compensated me appropriately, but would have been immeasurably better.
    If what they gave us was the compensation AND appreciation then the devs need to piss off and rethink what they're doing with this game because it was ATROCIOUS. Just a slap in the face, and someone needs to look both 'compensation' and 'appreciation' up in the nearest dictionary.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    When Posts are opened on the same subject, or aren't constructive in general, they can be deleted. That's their job. We know the rules, they're on the Front Page, and still people open one after another. That's not going to make any more of an impact than using the appropriate Thread. That much is our responsibility.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,039 ★★★★★
    Therein lies the problem. People think their problems are worth more than the problems of others.
    You can continue to make assumptions and personal attacks, but the facts are the facts, and exerting an Ego won't change the fact that people were equally affected.
This discussion has been closed.