**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

Comments

• RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    neb wrote: »
    So there's nothing unique about carnage, didn't expect that admission

That's kind of a stretch of words there. He fights similarly to Venom and other champions, where as Vulture has a very different fighting style.

Miike, that's is unbelievable, really, we all know, look the players reaction, just.
    Btw, I hope a good challenge in there.
    ¥ RIP CARNAGE ¥
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited July 2017
    How come trolls throw all customer feedback into the crying category? Trolls gotta troll I guess

Yeah i was wondering the same thing
    X_Scott wrote: »
    why we dont get carnage as boss? Since he is a spiderman universe supervillain ?
    @Kabam Galactic ?

There was only space for 4 bosses, and Carnage was in the running, but because this is so closely related to the new Homecoming event, the decision was made to switch him out for Vulture, who offers a unique challenge, as do the rest of the Bosses.
    Yeah sure venom is a unique challenge
    Just keep pretending that there is nothing wrong with carnage

Hey! How would you treat a member of your family with special needs?

dont know maybe as kabam treats carnage ?

And btw i dont care about the rewards My only issue is kabam asking for feedback and when we give them feedback ignore it !!! Like when we say CARNAGE Has to be buffed and they say nothing wrong with him !!!

This event will be fun i always love doing these i waited for a yondu event after drax but i guess we get a spidey one...
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    You Already Know What It Is!

Remember, This isn’t a quest for everybody to complete, and you will probably have to use some of your stashed resources. I don’t want to hear any complaining about it being too hard, because THIS IS MEANT TO BE HARD!

About time we got a mod who had the balls to tell us straight up without sugar coating.
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    no matter how hard is the normal quest or event quest, u will not see a 5* awakening stone drop from there, you can only get them from the "generous" promotion from kabam and $ is the only way u get them (spend some or u will just stuck with ur unduped 5* and 4* foreverrrrrr)
  • You say it's a more difficult challenge, but with the same rewards as the Baptist Challenge, what's the logic? 1.5k of 5 'fragments? And veteran players? We do not want crumbs for a challenge that is rare!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    How come trolls throw all customer feedback into the crying category? Trolls gotta troll I guess

When the customer feedback has nothing to do with the topic, that could be considered trolling.
  • Fr3ShFr3Sh Posts: 9
    :D
  • i see 5-Star shards has been increased from 550 to 750. where is other 200 shards? mistake?
    http://mbch.guide/en/articles/anons-sorevnovaniya-pautinometov/
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Good point but I'm not sure what you're referring to. Are you saying a spiderman villain has nothing to do with a spiderman event featuring all spiderman villain bosses?
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    edited July 2017
    Act Completion

4-Star Hero Crystal Shards x600
    5-Star Hero Crystal Shards x250
    Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal x20
    Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments x36,000

@KabamMike

Why is this listed as 36,000 fragments for completion...why not just a catalyst?

We get a catalyst for Chapter Mastery
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good point but I'm not sure what you're referring to. Are you saying a spiderman villain has nothing to do with a spiderman event featuring all spiderman villain bosses?

No. I'm saying the Thread is not about Carnage. New Challenge: "Carnage sucks.". New Spider-Man: "Carnage sucks.". Posting about an off-topic subject to encourage a negative reaction about something can be considered trolling. Since you brought the subject of trolling up.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    JSnook wrote: »
    Act Completion

4-Star Hero Crystal Shards x600
    5-Star Hero Crystal Shards x250
    Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal x20
    Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments x36,000

@KabamMike

Why is this listed as 36,000 fragments for completion...why not just a catalyst?

We get a catalyst for Chapter Mastery

It makes Kabam sound cooler.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141

No. I'm saying the Thread is not about Carnage. New Challenge: "Carnage sucks.". New Spider-Man: "Carnage sucks.". Posting about an off-topic subject to encourage a negative reaction about something can be considered trolling. Since you brought the subject of trolling up.

The event is featuring "major" spiderman universe villains So not adding Carnage as boss makes no sense since we have vulture which is 1 of the new champs and we get spiderman stark enhanced as a fight why we dont get carnage as a fight or as a boss since he is one of the latest additions to the contest ? thats not off-topic these comments are related to this post

The event is featuring "major" spiderman universe villains So not adding Carnage as boss makes no sense since we have vulture which is 1 of the new champs and we get spiderman stark enhanced as a fight why we dont get carnage as a fight or as a boss since he is one of the latest additions to the contest ? thats not off-topic these comments are related to this post

Funny how all threads end up with people arguing about Carnage.
  • hifans808hifans808 Posts: 17
    There was only one other post asking this: Are there other nodes we should expect? IE: power gain, heal block, spite, etc.

I am on the brink of ranking 3 r5's this week & would like to know which champions would be best to combat the nodes.

I'm assuming Drax becomes the best cosmic because of the life steal node, but that could be heavily influenced if there are other nodes.

Simply put, it's because there are space for 4 bosses, and our team is more familiar with Rhino, Electro and Venom, since we have a lot more experience with them, and they're all pretty unique to each other. We chose not to add Carnage.

There is no more to add than this. This thread is not about Carnage, so please remember to keep all posts in here about the Challenge itself.

Could he be in there, like, I don't know, at least once? I know it's probably too late, but it seems like you could've made him like a miniboss on the last level or something right before the main boss.
    Acanthus wrote: »
    > Auto evade still not fixed
    > A quest full of spider-men

Kek

Reminds me of when double evade was a huge issue so they put Dormammu as the boss with his double-hit heavy attack.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    So glad this challenge is coming. It should be fun. I hope you guys remembered the difference between Hard and Cheap/Unfair this time around.
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    harder challange reward stays same as allways :)
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Can we talk about anything new without spamming about Carnage? That gets old after a while.

As does dribble
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Just wondering what some of the local nodes will be and for what champs.
    Also curious if all of you carnage haters have and use carnage
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Come on people! I probably complain as much as anyone lol. But we have a new hard quest. This is good! At least save the complaining for after you get killed from the evasion bug. Really looking forward to this quest.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Cheyneed lmao