**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

5 star dungeon crystals

None of the 5 star dungeon crystals have a 5 star ghost rider. Not sure if this was planned or a mistake but just making it known

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I don't think Ghost Rider is supposed to be in any
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Not all champs are in the crystals but they have about 80 day timer si they will probably rotate after
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    I don't think Ghost Rider is supposed to be in any

I’m seeing people like void and sparky in there. Blade as well and they were all added after GR so I was just confused
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 756 ★★★
    So youre just gonna completely ignore me telling you the truth
  • Options
    Repto23 wrote: »
    So youre just gonna completely ignore me telling you the truth
    I mean I didn’t ignore you I just didn’t reply. And you say the truth but you said they would “probably” rotate after
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    None of the 5 star dungeon crystals have a 5 star ghost rider. Not sure if this was planned or a mistake but just making it known

its just a selection that kabam made.... many many champs are missing.......
  • Options
    Maat1985 wrote: »

its just a selection that kabam made.... many many champs are missing.......

Yeah I don’t know how many are in the crystal lol