**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cannot Join AQ [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• hunter2377hunter2377 Posts: 24
    Update?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Thanks for your patience as we worked toward a solution on this issue. Our plan is to award the rewards that players missed out on to those who were affected by the error preventing them from participating in the first day of Alliance Quest. We don't have a timeline yet on when those will go out to you, but we'll let you know once we find out.
  • TbonneTbonne Posts: 46
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

Thanks for your patience as we worked toward a solution on this issue. Our plan is to award the rewards that players missed out on to those who were affected by the error preventing them from participating in the first day of Alliance Quest. We don't have a timeline yet on when those will go out to you, but we'll let you know once we find out.

What about the reward that we missed out on my allience was dropped down over 750 placement spots because 25 of 30 people could not get on or join in aq .

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS WITH AN ANSWER THIS WE ALL NEED AND DESERVE AND ANSWER FOR THIS IN A QUICK RESPONSE
    THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO HELP US OUT AND KEEP US INFORMED
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Our plan is to award the rewards that players missed out on to those who were affected by the error preventing them from participating in the first day of Alliance Quest..

Hmm the issue expanded beyond those who were directly affected by the error. I am hoping you plan is to award the rewards to the Alliances who had players impacted by the error which prevented the Alliances from 100% Bg(s) day1 and not just individual players impacted. Can you clarify please?

This error impacted:
    1) players with the error did not receive 24 alliance event boosts rewards etc,
    2) entire alliance missed out potentially on day1 100% rewards,
    3) entire alliance missed out potentially on normal peak rewards due to day1 fails and lower prestige
    4) entire alliance missed out potentially on normal rank rewards due to day1 fails and lower prestige

For item 4) you should compare where the alliance ranked versus prior week. Some experienced bug but managed to push through and achieve equal or greater ranks - they don’t need compensation for item 4) but may missed normal peak for item3). Those who took a hit on ranks should receive delta of rewards to get them to rank of prior week plus missed milestones in item 3).

If you only address players who were locked out 22 hours you are missing the bigger picture

Can yall keep the game running with out it going to " emergency maintenance " 3 to 5 time a day
    Still nothing nobody knows or can. say anything really truly disturbing and disappointing but it goes to figure
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Any update? It's been almost 2 weeks. This is a pretty straight forward issue.
  • To be clear, here are the issues the Summoners still have a problem with in relation to the AQ problem a few weeks back:

1. It caused Alliances affected to place much lower than normal in AQ rewards.. resulting in way less glory than usual

2. Many (if not All) people that couldn’t join on day 1 in time missed out on their “Alliance Brawl” event quest rewards... including the 10% and 20% boosts.

@Kabam Lyra
    I know you have posted here a few times stating that you folks were working on a solution to the above problems...

I think it might go a long way if you can ensure everyone here on the thread that the already planned “summoner appreciation” week IS NOT the compensation that was planned for this specific problem that occurred 2 weeks ago...

@Kabam Lyra - when possible, would you please respond to my specific post here and confirm/clear up the assumptions/expectations listed above?

Thank you for the help.
    Good luck with that I wouldn't hold my breathe 2weeks nothing but wwe are looking i to it abd silence
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    looks like this is being swept under the rug.

kf2p9s2v2nww.png
    Again with the emergency maintenance
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    MRod77 wrote: »
    looks like this is being swept under the rug.

kf2p9s2v2nww.png

This mayb the the best image describing Kabam and their ability to communicate.
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

thanks for the update. I understand the concerns others have but @Kabam Lyra never said just day one rewards- she said rewards as a result of day one, perhaps we should give her the benefit of the doubt and await to see these rewards when they eventually come our way.
    I'm sorry to keep pushing, but when can we expect an answer? It's been over 2 weeks...

@Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • SandyUKSandyUK Posts: 18
    Push - still waiting
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    SandyUK wrote: »
    Push - still waiting

I got flagged and warned for that kind of posts. Lol.

An update would be nice. But I’ve given up hope.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    Lol, just typical. Been two weeks and we have received no communication. but hey we can go spend $99 on a crystal to make it all better.
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike

Please, still waiting on an update. Now been 2 full AQ cycles since the problem occurred.
  • Update please, we have not forgotten!! How long does it take to identify players affected and compensate them!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Yeliz1982 wrote: »
    Update please, we have not forgotten!! How long does it take to identify players affected and compensate them!

Apologies for the delay. This is still on our radar and we'll make sure to update you all when we have a timeline for when you can expect the missing rewards.
    On radar it been 3 weeks now u are taking us for chump sweep sweep
    Can we get a reason why this issue is taking so long to resolve? 3 sessions of AQ are now about to have passed. This wasn't a small error affecting a handful of players. Almost every alliance was affected.

Compensation should have been issued 2 weeks ago.

@Kabam Lyra
  • Hi all,

Our plan is to have this compensation out to those affected this week. Apologies for the delay. This took a little bit of extra time as we had to carefully verify the list of players impacted.
    Have a good weekend
  • hunter2377hunter2377 Posts: 24
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Lyra thank you for the update, but are you ignoring what was said on numerous times on purpose or there is some kind of misunderstanding? The bug didn’t only affect players who couldn’t join aq, but the entire alliance. Players who were not able to join aq missed out alliance brawl rewards which is 10% and 20% percent boost, but my whole ally missed out on 200 5* shards because only one bg was able to join completely and complete the map. Also the whole ally missed out on rank rewards when we placed way away from our normal ranking. I won’t even mention that we decided against running map6 due to lack of confidence that the bug will be fixed. The list is not exhaustive and we would appreciate clarification on how these issues will be addressed in your ‘compensation’.
  • Not really fixed, since we had several missing in my bg. You also took so long to compensate me that I changed to a retirement alliance given the problems I’ve been having with the game. Literally, thanks for nothing.
    apswql29mv01.png
    This is a joke right? Like a really bad, unfunny joke.

The first, smaller issue is that you send compensation without any of the items. That’s par for the course in Kabam Normal Kabam QA.

The second is a much more pressing issue, one which shows that you don't even have a basic grasp of how your game works. Giving people 3 alliance crystals (if that) and Alliance Brawl rewards doesn't begin to compensate the players properly. You do realize that if 3 people from one Battlegroup couldn't enter Map 5, then the ENTIRE MAP was unable to be completed.

If your Alliance didn't finish all 3 maps on Day 1, then their prestige is lowered for Day 2-5. Lower prestige leads to lower peak milestones and lower rank rewards.

This is simple stuff. At this point we deserve top peak milestones regardless of your alliance performance. We also deserve people who understand how the game works.

So again I ask. Is this some sort of failed attempt at a joke?

@Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike
  • Agree with above
  • Ok better than nothing now. Still not Great mmx2quyqobb3.png