**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormammu Bug? [Resolved]

He is already a terrible champion and you nerfed he? Why?
Why the heavy attack was nerfed? Or it is a bug?
Please, review that.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Lol. He's a great champion
  • edited July 2017
    In fact, I'm not sure anymore, haha.
    Sometimes the dark matter is generated one by one, and sometimes is generated by 30?
    Someone know why?
  • Hey there,

We haven't made any adjustments to Dormammu, so if you are noticing an issue, it's most likely a bug. Can you provide us with more information? What are you noticing? What isn't working the way that it used to?
  • I will try to reproduce and take pictures ;)
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Hey there,

We haven't made any adjustments to Dormammu, so if you are noticing an issue, it's most likely a bug. Can you provide us with more information? What are you noticing? What isn't working the way that it used to?

I just posted a thread with pictures that may relate to what he is saying.
    1yjwawi85hh3.png
    Soul bonds are not gaining energy when they use specials like before, only dark energy is. Only gaining 1 point
  • Yes, that is the issue that I had.
    Sorry, I translate wrong, should be Soul Bond ^^
    But for me, it's happening eventually, not all the time.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Same problem here

iPhone 7+
    Latest IOS
    Problème encountered in arena.
  • mercanator3000mercanator3000 Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    i just found another bug regarding Dormammu. Once you reach 100 dark energy it is supposed to imbue dormammu but it no longer is converting the dark energy once it reaches 100.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    j1xc4xvhzf62.png

Same issues are happening to mine also. Not gaining 100 soul bonds when enemy uses special and not being imbued at 100. IOS 6+
  • Dormammu no longer imbues. This needs to be fixed fast! He's my main AQ champ and now he's not nearly as useful against power gain because you can't use power drain on l2!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I KNOW he has a bug where sometimes 100 charges on him doesn't convert to the green charge that empowers his effects
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Theres also another glitch where you reach 70 on the soul bond, medium attacks only apply 1 soul bond when they're supposed to fill it to 100
  • AvisAvis Posts: 18
    I'm having the same issue. Dorm only charges his soul bond by 1 when the opponent uses an attack or when you finish a combo with a medium attack.
    Can we get an update??? He's imperative for my AW team on unblockable L2. Need him NOW.
  • RockandrollinaDRockandrollinaD Posts: 22
    edited July 2017
    Yes I noticed this. He can't covert his dark energy in to imbued. He can't no longer charge it if the opponent use a special attack first and only gains 1 energy after that, even using medium combos it seems that it doesn't reset.
    I use him as my main attacker in AQ/AW please fix this Kabam!
    Hopefully they take their time so AQ boss is easy peasy!
  • NotSOLGarionNotSOLGarion Posts: 37
    edited July 2017
    Draco2199 wrote: »

He's wasn't already?

• KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Lol kabam can't fix one issue without 10 popping up in it's place, competent programmers? keep up the good job kabam, fix one break 12....
    Draco2199 wrote: »

He's wasn't already?

It's a Jedi mind trick
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    so now that the bug has been explained (and yes, others are experiencing it as well) is there a moderator that can at least acknowledge understanding of what the bug is and indicate efforts are being made to fix it?
  • DMBJamsDMBJams Posts: 6
    Such a joke, and they replied to me with this

"I reviewed our information, and it seems that the 14.0 update didn't include any changes to Dormammu. With that said, I saw that you mentioned a problem with Dormammu's Soul Bond reaching 100 stacks, but I wasn't exactly sure why the Soul Bond is having trouble reaching 100 stacks as I did some testing with the 13.1 build and the 14.0 build and I was able to reach 100 stacks of Soul Bond in similar amounts of time in each build."

Total incompetence, can't wait to not get an official answer as they continue to "collect info".
  • @Kabam Miike do you have any news?
  • I have this bug too
  • DMBJamsDMBJams Posts: 6
    "Crickets chirping"
  • 13_Dub13_Dub Posts: 28
    He doesn't get imbued, only stays at 100. My mediums stack 30 at a time until after the opponent uses a special. After that they seem to stack only one at a time... This needs immediate attention please @Kabam Miike
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Also after the first detonate he only charges 1 bond at a time
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to update you and let you know that the fix has been pushed for this, so it should be resolved now. Thanks so much for hanging in there!