**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Suggestions

Introduce a New Summoner Trials Arena where you can get a 2* Featured Champion like e.g., When Korg is available in arenas as a 3* , 4* and 5* , Why not available in 2*??
If you introduce this new arena , it will really help the Players who just started their accounts and they might have a chance to grind in for that 2* featured champion.

If you introduce this , here is the suggestion :
At every milestone , you get that Featured 2* Champion Dupe so that Beginners will be happy to get them Duped as well.
Please do look into this and Please introduce it by the end of this year..

Comments

• WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    edited August 2018
    "Please do look into this and Please introduce it by the end of this year.."

That was good for a laugh, thanks.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Seen as this has been posted during the GP event, I'm gonna say no. I mean, just grind 1v1.

Plus, new players already have a great advantage over older players, such as the fact that 3 and 4 star chances went up with the release of 6* champs, and most of the new champs are high tier. I feel like this would just add to the increasingly easy game that new players are playing.

The whole dupe at milestone thing is pretty unbalanced too. I mean, that's just free 3* shards, which are extremely useful to a new player.

A good idea, just not for a game in which new players have already been given such a great advantage.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    You could make it basic champs only much like the 1 vs 1 fights right now, it would have to be maybe twice a month, not every week.