**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 - Rank up Advice

Hey everyone. I'm looking at my next Rank up to help me get through Act 4 and the start of Act 5. I plan to explore Act 4 as much as i can. Which Champ available for Rank Up should I take to help me out the most, and why? (From Thor to Moon K) I included my questing champs to show where i am at currently if it helps. Any help would go a long way, Thanks!
nua1j6lss16e.jpg
g2synezaicqk.jpg

Comments

• Bump!
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Rider, Sabertooth, and Angela would be the ones I focus on.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Ghost rider, ultron, angela (regen champ really help to get through path)
    Thor is nice if you like "parry style"

#you really have nice roster u know
  • @Ketchup1791 @M1k0rin

I went ahead and did Angela, I had no Idea about the Warrior Queens Synergy that made my Magik even better.
    And, now that I completed Act 4 using all the fast lanes, I Ranked Morning Star to help that synergy as well. I'm headed to exploring as much as possible before the energy cost reduction ends. I think Ghost Rider or Ultron are my next choices for their immunities.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    lol you could literally do everything with magik
  • @DOKTOROKTOPUS
    I know! I was really lucky she was my first 2, 5* pulls.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    do act 4 now through the week, but after the week is over go into A5 and just get uncollected. you got the team to do it, and with a little skill it can be over.

as far as ranking up goes, just do sabertooth, and save on the rest of your resources for now.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    sabretooth, ultron, ghost rider, morningstar, angela, red hulk
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Use RagnaHulk, 5* Magik, and Archangel, work on leveling up Angela and Ghost Rider.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    RagnaHulk will walk in some chapters...

Aside from him, 5* Magik, Archangel, X23 , Void and Ghost Rider.
  • @mum_m2
    Thats is exactly my plan. As far as Sabretooth, I'm still not sure about him. I know he is a good champ, but I just don't like the play style. I think if i got Killmonger i would be more than happy to learn.
    @Stark78Alfa
    What do you mean by RagnaHulk walking?

I'm really leaning on Ghost Rider or Ultron next because of their regen and bleed immunity.

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    @Biggoron713 There is one mission with starburst. Hulk Ragnarok is perfect for this node. You won't have any trouble. It will be a walk on the park.