Looking for an alliance to join

300k player Looking for a chill but not lazy alliance to do AW and AQ with. Gold 3 preferred and NOT always running map 5. 4300 prestige.

LINE ID and in-game : SirSpectre

Comments

• GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Member Posts: 229
    Dante051,

The Order of the Ebond Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 3.9 million alliance that's recruiting nine plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1 More info here.

We're not a Gold alliance, currently Bronze 3, but we're looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3. We run Map 2 and 3 mainly but might run Map 4+ occasionally in the future. I couldn't find you on LINE either.

We're not looking to sweep every AW, but AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.

Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    Bronze 3 - 3,958,450 (3.9 MIL) - 1,061 AW Rating

I've sent your an invite and in game request.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Are you in the Singapore-ish timezone? GMT +8? If you are, you might be perfect for our alliance SG3. We do mainly map 2 and 3, hoping to move into map 4 soon, and at silver 2 now but can definitely reach gold 3 once we fix our membership. Our main communication at the moment is WhatsApp. Will send you an invite once the season is over.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    My line ID is: linecritic if you're interested
  • amols586amols586 Member Posts: 4
    Take a look at my alliance Misfit Toys (Hsolo). We are a medium growing alliance with 9.7mil ranking and looking for recruitments. We need players wo can atleast check into the game every 5-6hours or less.Playing 44433 AQ but soon shift to 54433. u will find all that u r asking for.

My Line ID: amols586
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Member Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We may have to replace a guy or two after the AW series, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We run 44432 in AQ with the first 2 mandatory, and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 2 seasons. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We will run a day or 2 of map 5 after the AQ refresh in Sept, prob 554 day one, 544 day 2, then 443, 332, and 222.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty...go ahead and keep your battle chips.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

To be honest, we look like a great match.

Thanks.
  • GarmaggedonGarmaggedon Member Posts: 62
    Add me in line if you're still looking: Garmaggedon.
    We just finished the season in Gold2 btw. Map 5 usually once/twice a week.