Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Void SP3 Broken?!

I Used My Maxed 5500 Rated 4* Voids SP3 On A Thor Of The Same Teir And Same Rating On NO Nodes. When I activated SP3 He Was At 50% Health, When It Was Finished... He Still Had 50% Health. I Play Void A lot And I Know For A FACT voids SP3 Is Powerful. Kabam Please Help

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 6,656 ★★★★★
    Was he indestructible? What node was Thor on?
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    @Hammerbro_64 he said no nodes. It’s weird. May be a visual bug
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Void my main but i don't remember when the last time i'm using his SP3, usually i just spam his SP1 until fear of the void appear...
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,681 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    neh it isn't broken i have a maxed void too and i did the act4.4.5 run five times yesterday night and i did use sp3 2 or 3 times and i was able to finish opponents with it
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,681 ★★★★
    Ajjohnsbb8 wrote: »
    I Used My Maxed 5500 Rated 4* Voids SP3 On A Thor Of The Same Teir And Same Rating On NO Nodes. When I activated SP3 He Was At 50% Health, When It Was Finished... He Still Had 50% Health. I Play Void A lot And I Know For A FACT voids SP3 Is Powerful. Kabam Please Help

did u try using it again
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191

He Was On No Nodes And Indestructible Was Not Activated
    Ajjohnsbb8 wrote: »

did u try using it again

I Tried 4 or 5 Times Last Night And Same Result. This Morning It Was Working So It Must Have Been Fixed.
    Thanks!

He Was On No Nodes And Indestructible Was Not Activated