**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestions

Some very basic to implement suggestions to do with profile:
1. Delete account button
2. Change email address/password

Also you should make trading a thing like in pokemon, because sometimes you grind and save for so long only to get a character you don't like wheras someone else may love that character...

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    1. Delete profile should not be as simple as just one button push. You can delete it through support tho but it takes some time
    2. Again you can change both those things through support but it takes a couple days at most
    3. Trading would be used and abused
  • Appleisgod wrote: »
    1. Delete profile should not be as simple as just one button push. You can delete it through support tho but it takes some time
    2. Again you can change both those things through support but it takes a couple days at most

Firtsly I wasnt looking for an arguement, and frankly bemused at the fact you would disagree with all 3 points and they would make for a better experience.
    Why should it not be so simple? I've seen apps and websites far less advanced than marvel champions and they manage to implement 1 & 2, in fact most companies have this as a standard thing.
    And trading would be awesome, just because you would use and abuse it does not mean that everyone would, i'm sure the majority would welcome it.
    5FDPikachu wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Firtsly I wasnt looking for an arguement, and frankly bemused at the fact you would disagree with all 3 points and they would make for a better experience.
    Why should it not be so simple? I've seen apps and websites far less advanced than marvel champions and they manage to implement 1 & 2, in fact most companies have this as a standard thing.
    And trading would be awesome, just because you would use and abuse it does not mean that everyone would, i'm sure the majority would welcome it.

This is a public forum, You should expect opposing views. How would you feel is someone pressed delete on your 600k account? I would not be amused. And why do you need such an easy delete button? Just delete the game if you want to quit. Believe me there have been 100s of threads on trading and they always get negative feedback from the community
  • Why would someone press delete on my "600k account"! And usually it's followed with an 'are you sure' prompt. (easily avoided btw by just not going on that screen, or not giving your phone to someone whos goal in life is to delete your kabam profile, paranoid much?)
    And because if you ever want to begin a new game, like on practically every game in existence which has a start new game /delete saved game button.
    I'd propose they do it like pokemon where you put up a character for trade and then disclose what you are seeking in return. Since the only thing negative about pokemon trading is hacks - and marvel champions cannot be hacked, then it'd be a great feature. And people such as you would have the option of not making any trades if you didn't want to thus continuing your experience exactly as it was.

Anyway my 3 points I made on OP would be a great addition - and the post was intended to be seen by a Kabam worker and hopefully implemented.

• IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Yeah. Almost everyone would abuse trading lol. It'll never ever happen.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Gifting Badge ppl abused it by gifting themselves crystals thus forcing kabam to take measures so if you believe no one will abuse trading then i think your playing the wrong game lol
  • IanMoone wrote: »
    Gifting Badge ppl abused it by gifting themselves crystals thus forcing kabam to take measures so if you believe no one will abuse trading then i think your playing the wrong game lol

Exactly so kabam took measures like you said... So for people who would trade fairly and normal and would not exploit it'd be a great feature imo. And people who abuse it would get banned.
    edited August 2018
    IanMoone wrote: »

Exactly so kabam took measures like you said... So for people who would trade fairly and normal and would not exploit it'd be a great feature imo. And people who abuse it would get banned.

You can't do it without it being abused. Should I be able to trade my r4 duped 5 star starlord for a r4 duped 5 star iceman? If you say yes then please give a reason

You can't do it without it being abused. Should I be able to trade my r4 duped 5 star starlord for a r4 duped 5 star iceman? If you say yes then please give a reason

Lmao yes I have a very easily explained reason: Reason being, someone in the world prefers to have an iceman than a starlord or vice versa... Literally that simple.

Lmao yes I have a very easily explained reason: Reason being, someone in the world prefers to have an iceman than a starlord or vice versa... Literally that simple.

Ok now I can open up my second account that got lucky with his 5 star cinematic crystal and got 5 star stark spidey so I'll just trade it with my main account for a 2 star magneto.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Ye but that can be abused because let’s say my friend beat lol and I wanted to do it now
    I could swap him my iceman for it and then beat lol and then just swap it back
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Ye but that can be abused because let’s say my friend beat lol and I wanted to do it now

This guy gets it.
    Kobster84 wrote: »

This guy gets it.

Gets it, that post makes no sense? beat lol?
    And yeah - so again if your cheating, (repeating myself here) that is when you get banned...
    I don't understand how no one acknowledges that sometimes you want a character more than another character - so to be able to trade for what you want would be surely a good thing!
  • Anyway I will leave it with this:
    I understand and acknowledge your opinions, and even with/without trading it's just human nature for some to try an exploit/ cheat at games.
    But for people like me who just play for fun and would love the chance to play with some characters they havent managed to get, it'd be a really great and surely welcome addition =).