**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion: Summoner Appreciation Crystals

EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
So far this is the only valuable "compensation" from the lacking package we got for 19.0. It gives nice rewards like glory, 5* shards and the drops are actually good.
I think it'll be a good idea and a good middle ground between Kabam and frustrated players if Kabam runs these crystals for two more weeks.
What do you say @Ad0ra_ ?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Or shorten the timer. Wasn't the previous summoner appreciation's crystal on a 7 hour timer too? And that one lasted a month...
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    A notification like the Free/Daily crystals would be nice too
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    They could have also just made them a calendar reward.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I haven't pulled any 5* shards. How many does one give if you get that drop?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    I haven't pulled any 5* shards. How many does one give if you get that drop?
    500 but also one thing I don’t like is how they are called summoner appreciation crystals
    I don’t feel appreciated when I get t4 basic fragments 4 times in a row and my friend has gotten only units and revives and boosts
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    In any ways, this crystal needs to run for a longer time. The compensation/SA we got was very little for all that happened in the last couple of months. Also, longer duration means more chances to draw some better rewards from this crystal
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    4mi7zg52n99l.jpg

1 week is not enough but good that we're getting heard. Thank you!