**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to get lots of ISO-8?

I am level 44 and have completed 100% Story Quests Chapter 3. I have also completed a number of Event Quests both daily and monthly. Until recently I had only a few 4 star champs but now my 4 star roster has grown and I also have a couple of 5 star champs. But almost all of them are stuck at level 1 as I don't have enough ISO to upgrade them. I have upgraded 3-4 of them as much as possible and play with those in my AQs and AWs but I cannot start SQ Chapter 4 as it is getting difficult to complete any quest fully with the champs I have. How do I get a lots of ISO-8?

Comments

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Most players get isos from duping 4 stars which take time to gather
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Try act 4. It gives a lot of t3 and t4 basic iso
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Play arena, hit all milestones to get PHCs and hope RNG in your favour (duplicate champs gives lots of class isos).
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    For me i save 4* shards and open when i need iso
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Daily question, do them
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    I was in the same condition as you but started doing act 4 and the iso is piling up now I don't have good champs to use them
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I get most of my iso from event quests and from duping 4stars. I've constantly got around 1.5k iso in my stash and I always have to sell them or they expire ..
    You'll get to that point, especially when your 4star roster is very big and you dupe a champ from almost every crystal you open.
    Also, Act 4 and Act 5 (if you have champs that are strong enough) give loads of iso.