**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Problems of New Spider Man Home Coming [Not A Bug]

JDM126JDM126 Posts: 9
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The problem of new spider man (home coming). If he fight with debuff immune opponents, his poise charge will continuously loss by every hit he land on them. So he cant keep poise charge to increase attack. Is that a bug? i thought it should be every 5 hits to convert 1 poise charge to Taunt.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    JDM126JDM126 Posts: 9
    Can anyone explain to me? is it a bug or not?
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Poise is a debuff. Immunity node won't let you apply debuffs
    So ur poise charges are just getting wasted and he wasnt made to stack these charges but to use them
  • Options
    Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I see your concern, even though he could not apply a taunt since it is a debuff, I would think he would still lose his poise charges every 5 hits as described in his stats. Your video clearly shows he is losing them with each hit.
  • Options
    MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    JDM126 wrote: »
    The problem of new spider man (home coming). If he fight with debuff immune opponents, his poise charge will continuously loss by every hit he land on them. So he cant keep poise charge to increase attack. Is that a bug? i thought it should be every 5 hits to convert 1 poise charge to Taunt.

Yes that's definitely not supposed to happen. It is a bug. Every 5 hits he is supposed to lose a poise charge, not every hit. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf see vid, thats definitely an issue.
    Poise is a debuff. Immunity node won't let you apply debuffs
    So ur poise charges are just getting wasted and he wasnt made to stack these charges but to use them

Poise is not a debuff, it's a buff on Spider-Man. Taunt is the debuff, which does not apply to Rhino since he's debuff immune.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Hey everyone. I took this to the team, so I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update. Thanks!
    Post edited by Kabam Wolf on
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. This thread was just brought back to my attention, and I am sorry for the delay on responding here. Just to confirm, this is intended behavior. On each hit after 5, Spider-Man tries to Taunt the opponent, which converts a Poise charge. Since the opponent is debuff immune, the Taunt does not occur, but the Poise is still spent. Since the opponent does not have a Taunt buff, Spider-Man continues to try and apply one, costing a Poise charge.I hope this information helps!
This discussion has been closed.