**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s next on update like Luke and Red Hulk?

Kamla khan? Hulk buster? Colossus? Who?

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Apparently there are 2 cosmics under way but we don’t know who
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    2 cosmics, and they won’t tell!

Sad puppy.. :disappointed:
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    I hope it’s kamla, I have her both 4 and 5 star lol
    Or maybe one of the captain marvel, I mean both of them typically same except for looks
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    While ‘Kamala Can’t’ would be nice to have as ‘Kamala Can’, I am hoping for Carnage as well. Venom less so, I’d rather see SIM become less of a grey IM and have his own utility instead of basically the exact same. Which might go for Cap and Ms Marvel as well by the way. Too similar in every sense.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    My guess is KK and Carnage. I'm almost certain about Carnage, but the second is up in the air for me.
    Oooh the pain I feel for SIM. I mean even original Ironman should have something rather than armour break While there are better armour break champs. Ironman only has energy attack which is pretty lame too.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hopefully Carnage and venom in October, it's a shame what they did to them they both should be way more powerful than they are in this game and I really like the characters in general plus I have them to
    True, I was excited about carnage until I read stats.
    edited August 2018
    I think they also need to rework the animation for basic champs like they did with hulk and punisher. Compared to new champs like Hyperion, green goblin, iron man infinity; these old champs look like babies.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    kamala khan and carnage
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    #BuffCarnage2018
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Has to be Carnage and venom or even Black bolt (he's a POWER HOUSE) in comic
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    The two movies coming out are venom and captain marvel. ????
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they released another (3rd!) captain/miss marvel for the release of the movie
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Venom and Carnage please
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Mainer123 wrote: »

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they released another (3rd!) captain/miss marvel for the release of the movie

At least that would give them a chance to solidly differentiate, rather than the clones we have (as previously pointed out) with Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel.
    True. We do have 3 Iron Mans, 3 Peter Parker Spidermans, and 3 Captain Americas.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I mostly want to see DPXF, Colossus and Gambit buffed, they just have to be better then they are
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Carnage and Venom Hopefully
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Probably Carnage. and I dunno about the 2nd. I would love it to be Groot because I have him Duped as a 5* and he's no more than Arena fodder.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    they got rid of my #kamalakhansucks thing wth
    Lol All these kamla comments. But I think what we need is that all the champions that are defence specific should also be useful as an offence team. For example night crawler. He’s good at defending but when he’s swashbuckled, he also becomes good offence champ with crit buffs and extra damage.
    tuposacp wrote: »
    Lol All these kamla comments. But I think what we need is that all the champions that are defence specific should also be useful as an offence team. For example night crawler. He’s good at defending but when he’s swashbuckled, he also becomes good offence champ with crit buffs and extra damage.

Right. Because it's one thing to have a champ good for defense but if you can't use him or her on attack successfully, even in arena, then what's the point.
  • Venom and carnage
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Carnage an gamora. Got to think they will buff a cosmic that in in the 6* crystal, or champs that will be added to it