Best Five Star to R5

Mat_Sky_BRMat_Sky_BR Member Posts: 10
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I Have Void 5* Dup, Iceman 5* Dup, 5* Gwenpool Dup, 5* Star Lord Dup, 6* Void no-dup and others. Witch one to R5??

Best Five Star to R5 136 votes

5* Void Dup(Sig 50)
41%
DL864MattyloRagamugginGunnerdanielmathBigMoSpity68INTEGRALSIlverProfessorHustler211XillymanadqqedfyvrVladislas22Alex13369WhiteManSKOutsiderSungjnameplasDPool21Darkrider05Zzz 56 votes
5* Iceman Dup (Sig 50)
16%
TheTAbyssCaptain_KandiceJamesMIl_CuocoNabz034Vivek_786JohnyzeroMonk1Jdub1250BahamutChampioncriticTranminhbaospaceoctopusThatOneMasterGamerAnthinhoFooshblalalaDisgruntled_User_123MoeyTehrXIIILoctiteSuperGlue 22 votes
5* Gwenpool Dup (Sig 30)
4%
TheManMythLegendDuke_SilverHit_me_TwiceBlackFreQuencyJay28Awsomediabrine 6 votes
5* Star Lord Dup (Sig 140)
8%
TendersquadGrafikdevwskyeungYouconfusedDemonkingB_Dizzle_01Kavorka_45LordNeoterry3767Mr_EZuberTrifOrcex 12 votes
6* Void NoDup 0
2%
CosagornAnonymous346XFA_RebootedAleor 4 votes
5 * Spider Stark NoDup 0
21%
DrOctavius2_2SmokingSurferFrostyMrLalowTorqueErSandusername7312SuperSam57FearBeardKillerRino19chrissbjordannRicemanQuatre_1988PedritkoLOGAN580PrylankNoob2435ZJoePskullduggery72Superdave3483 29 votes
5* Luke Cage NoDup 0
0%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Wait Other
4%
GruftySpiritOfVengeanceAustin555555iRanjanKRANꓘPeteMagnum 6 votes

Comments

• Mat_Sky_BRMat_Sky_BR Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2018
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)
    Vote one option.
  • ElojoElojo Member Posts: 15
    5 * Spider Stark NoDup 0
    Got him rank 5, love him rank 5
    Ranked him unduped over my SL sig200, never had any regrets
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)
    fywyzlftsecz.jpg
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Member Posts: 782 ★★★
    If you didn't have the 6* Void already I'd vote 5z Void. But you do so I'm a bit torn. Probably Iceman.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Member Posts: 167
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)
    Voted void but if u plan on labyrinth 100% then sl is best option
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Member Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)
    you voted in your own poll? lol
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)
    I'm try to remove. But i cant.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    6* Void NoDup 0
    I like iceman most, but the thing is his ice armor is % based, so even while you'll get attack increase, you might lose some of his utility.
    r2 a 6* is nice anyway for me)
    SL is a way to go, if you need him in lol
    otherwise sparky - he is a great option)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Wait Other
    AA, IMIW, Medusa, domino, massacre. Just to name a few are very good to R5 as a 5*
  • C4ptainC4ptain Member Posts: 63
    5 * Spider Stark NoDup 0
    Depends on what you're doing. Solo questing, probably want SL. War defense, I've heard Void is dope on the boss node. War offense/AQ, Starky is a beast. Starky is honestly good anywhere, so that's my vote. But you do you booboo.
  • FlatFlat Member Posts: 11
    So much of this decision is relative to your needs in the game right now.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)
    not even a decision imo
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Member Posts: 639 ★★★
    Having a 6* void really complicates this eh, very tough decision. The flip side of this is he needs high sig for maximum effect and even getting a dupe may take a long time. 5* ice and 5* void are the best champs for war and if your making LOL a priority then SL would be a consideration also. What war lane you run is probably an important piece of information.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Member Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    5* Iceman Dup (Sig 50)
    AA, IMIW, Medusa, domino, massacre. Just to name a few are very good to R5 as a 5*

Why would you put IMIW in there? I have an awakened 5/4 and wasn't even considering taking him to r5. This is not an opinion bash, I I'm ligitimaley asking your opinion. Just for defense?
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)

AA is not worth R4 let alone R5, that's lighting t2a on fire
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Member Posts: 277 ★★
    5* Iceman Dup (Sig 50)
    danielmath wrote: »

In what way is it lighting t2 on fire? AA has the highest damage potential plus full ability shut down.
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)

In what way is it lighting t2 on fire? AA has the highest damage potential plus full ability shut down.

There are SO many champs with an immunity that he's basically unusable in war at this point. Now, i have lit many a t2a on fire (ultron, prox, corvus) so maybe i'm not one to talk
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Member Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    5* Iceman Dup (Sig 50)

There are SO many champs with an immunity that he's basically unusable in war at this point. Now, i have lit many a t2a on fire (ultron, prox, corvus) so maybe i'm not one to talk

Why do you put corvus on that list? I thought he's basically supposed to be the best thing at this point?
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)

Why do you put corvus on that list? I thought he's basically supposed to be the best thing at this point?

maybe at 5/65, he's useless trash at 4/55 imo
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

LOL at your opinion. AA and Corvus as trash?!

AA might not be as useful in AW as he was previously but he's still one of the best content clearers out there. Corvus is one of the best AW attackers in the game currently. If you think he's trash at 4/55 then that's just flat out due to operator error
    If you thought you were just gonna own the map with 4/55 corvus without boosts, suicides, planned paths for missions, etc... well then you just don't know how to research champs before ranking them
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)

AA might not be as useful in AW as he was previously but he's still one of the best content clearers out there. Corvus is one of the best AW attackers in the game currently. If you think he's trash at 4/55 then that's just flat out due to operator error

Feel free to show me where he's useful at 4/55, since i have him i'd be glad if he was actually useful

Feel free to show me where he's useful at 4/55, since i have him i'd be glad if he was actually useful

I use him in AW every war. To maximize him you absolutely have to do a combination of setting masteries (suicides), choosing a synergy team, boosting, and altering your path to complete missions.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Member Posts: 277 ★★
    edited September 2018
    5* Iceman Dup (Sig 50)

Outside of aw and aq, AA is the best content clearer out there. Once more story content comes out(really anything where you know which champs you’ll be facing) AA will start being ranked up more
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)

I use him in AW every war. To maximize him you absolutely have to do a combination of setting masteries (suicides), choosing a synergy team, boosting, and altering your path to complete missions.

What tier?
    I might not be in tier 1 wars but we run tier 3 so it's not exactly a cakewalk. I personally don't run suicides or synergies either. I bring 5/65 KM bc I run 4 and have debuff immune / dismay which is always R4/5 Medusas
    He's also a map 6 beast for AQ. We usually do 5 but ran 65666 last period since it was free and we were set for Plat 3 in AW.
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)
    I might not be in tier 1 wars but we run tier 3 so it's not exactly a cakewalk. I personally don't run suicides or synergies either. I bring 5/65 KM bc I run 4 and have debuff immune / dismay which is always R4/5 Medusas

My KM is only r4, but he's awesome

So is corvus. Just much more situational than KM. You can either go full out on mastery/synergy builds to get the best from him or you have to boost/path plan
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)

So is corvus. Just much more situational than KM. You can either go full out on mastery/synergy builds to get the best from him or you have to boost/path plan

I have 5/65 MS that's my main war attacker, going from that to corvus is just depressing