**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are my Aw season rewards? [Merged Threads]

Spyder2345Spyder2345 Posts: 7
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I still haven’t got my AW season rewards and a lot of people has gotten them what is going on?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    You probably didn’t participate in enough wars for your alliance. You need to do 5 in one alliance
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    What Six_strings6 said ^
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Did you participate in at least 5 Wars on that alliance without leaving or being booted?
  • Options
    Yea lol did all the wars
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Did you leave the alliance at any time before the rewards were sent out because if you did or was I kicked it resets and you get nothing and you would have to do a minimum of 5 wars.
  • Options
    Yea I’m still on alliance never left or got kicked there is 4 people on my alliance that I know that didn’t get it either
  • Options
    Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    Same here I didn't get mine either and I did over 5 wars 100% for sure
  • Options
    It’s almost been a week since season 3 has ended and no one in my alliance has gotten their season rewards yet. The alliance tag is
    W W 3 and we were placed in silver 2 @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear some of you still have yet to receive your AW Rewards. Can you please reach out to our Support Team about this? You can do so by clicking the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main MCOC App screen. From there, click Support and submit a ticket.