**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upcoming Changes to Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity - Discussion Thread

Comments

• VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    I reset my mastery ( I already unlocked this prior to Aug 31) but why can't I use it again?

You only say in the forum that we are not able to unlock further rank for this Mastery. You didn't say anything about we MUST NOT RESET our Mastery or else we can't use our previously unlocked MD till Sep 5.

Can we level them up again on Sep 5, or we are screwed not being able to use or test it until Sep 11 along with the new MD?

me5ixtmtsir4.png

Update!!!!!!
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I'm a little concerned with how my mystic champs will perform in war especially when that power gain is s huge bonus too alot of mystic champs. With it being decreased I assume that my mordo or dormmammu won't keep getting 2 or 3 kills each per war. I hope kabam makes this right with us players that are taking huge hits too there defense whether its class specific rdt or whatever it may come too. I do like the fact that we will be refunded what we have spent on md I have it at r5 and spent mostly units too unlock. Hopefully this will be rectified in a way that supports the player base and gives us a chance too make a decision too keep our champs the same or change them depending on how we as the player base see best fit for our roster.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    edited September 2018
    I reset my mastery ( I already unlocked this prior to Aug 31) but why can't I use it again?

You only say in the forum that we are not able to unlock further rank for this Mastery. You didn't say anything about we MUST NOT RESET our Mastery or else we can't use our previously unlocked MD till Sep 5.

Can we level them up again on Sep 5, or we are screwed not being able to use or test it until Sep 11 along with the new MD?

me5ixtmtsir4.png

I’m in the same boat. Did some LOL clearing during season break so had MD off. Went to turn it on again but since it was off August 31, I see you cleverly coded it to be “lvl 99” requirement so no one could get MD. But now I can’t even allocate my points back into it. @Kabam Miike can we have an update? I’m going to want to be able to test this to make an informed decision sept 11.

Thanks

• I had and often used max MD. At the time it locked, 8/30/2018 I did not have it active as usually only for war defense lately but had hoped to finish Cabal quest with it for vodoo. I was not able to as it said I need summoner level 99 to do so.

2 questions-
    1) even though I did not have me active I had it unlocked when you did your screenshot. Will I get full refund on units, etc used to purchase cores?
    2) I was not able to finish Cabal quest because of this. Will I be provided the final rewards?

I assume the sum lvl 99 was to lock off md and there will be no new levels. Or will there???
    @robrasSMASH I'm gonna say you will still get your investment on the cores back however you accumulated them. As far as event quest rewards unless you earn them I doubt they will just give em too you lol.
  • Noname54 wrote: »
    it's just an insult seriously ! they replied to everyone on others topic but ignore it here since all want 1 mystic specific class rankdown ticket... seriously it's an insult. it's like to speak with a wall @Kabam Miike @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Seriously ??? any update/reply ???

I agree with you, so many comments and not a single reply from Kabam representatives, what a shame of customer service
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    As is the case for most changes in the past, there is the RIGHT way to accommodate the players, and there is Kabam's way.

Doing what's RIGHT should not be hard... You make a change that affects 1/6 of the champs in the game, and you KNOW that players have ranked champs based on the MD Mastery. You should be allowing the players to rank those champs down.

Kabam's way is a needlessly complicated system of refund/ re-buy that will confuse some if not most, and will likely NOT get implemented correctly anyway (see current posts about the "lock").

As always in this game, we can hope for the best, but plan for the worst. No champ ability or mechanic in the game is ever set in stone.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    I’m trying to use support tickets to get a response but am getting automated responses.

I have 4 points unlocked, but on August 31 had a setup where MD was not active. Now I can’t switch it back on because of this “summoner lvl 99” requirement others have mentioned.

On top of that one response said according to their system I never unlocked it which is ludicrous. I have YouTube videos of me going over my masteries as early as 14.0 which show MD at 4/5.

We need a moderator response. Obviously something is wrong. Anyone who unlocked it previously should be able to test it this week from Sept 5- Sept 11 even if you run multiple setups for different game modes and MD isn’t always up.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    @Kabam Miike please refund gifted cores with units. You cannot gift cores with loyalty. Please refund the same currency used to purchase. Is this being considered?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Has anbody done the math on how many units will be refunded if you bought all 5 levels with units? That info would be appreciated.

Also Kabam has really made a poor decision here as far as customer service goes. This is one of those very rare situations where Rank Down Tickets are appropriate. They of course should be class specific. I do not understand why they won't issue at least one mystic rank down ticket for each 4 & 5*. I do not think it is going to hurt the game balance. It just evens things up for people who used the very rare and valuable resources to rank up these now nerfed champs. I feel like this a no brainer from a customer service standpoint.

Please explain why you wouldn't give those out. I honestly do not understand why these would not be issued. i get that the champs themselves did not change but MD was the reason these champs were ranked up especially Dorm.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Gazoo wrote: »
    ThatWeirdGuy.
    I think the cost to open all 5 levels of MD is 4650 units. The cost for each level basically doubles. 5+10+20+40+80=155 cores. They cost 30 units each, so 155×30=4650.

Thanks brother.
  • 7th_Rishi7th_Rishi Posts: 27
    What refund value is given to the cores we found in daily quests? Will we just get mystic cores refunded for those?
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178

me5ixtmtsir4.png

Update!!!!!!
    Any cores found via quest or gifted will be refunded with loyalty.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any update on refunding players who had points in mystic dispersion prior to the mastery being locked but did not have points in mystic dispersion for various reasons when the mastery was locked?
  • 1776 wrote: »
    What did I buy? MD.

You did not buy MD. You unlocked the right to use MD in an online game. You don't own anything. If you did, if they shut the game down tomorrow they would owe you a refund for the things you own that they were blocking you from accessing. This is not just true in MCOC, but true in every online game run by every game operator that runs online games.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Pure skill needs to be addressed it’s bee; useless since update 12.0
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Been*
  • FarweyFarwey Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    Im not sure if i understood it. So, I ve spent an awakening gem on dormamu cuz you change wars and he was a good defender with mystic dispersion. I rank up dormamu, unlock mystic dispersion until max and now you change everything without refound. Its clear, you couldnt careless your customers.
  • Ill have 2 useless juggers, 2 useless dormamus, leveled for war, what should i do with them?
  • Will you still be able to evade projectiles with dex? I remember when I didn't have dex I couldn't evade as example iron man sp1, will dexterity still allow you to be able to evade those moves?
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    Farwey wrote: »
    Ill have 2 useless juggers, 2 useless dormamus, leveled for war, what should i do with them?

Put them on the bench next to all the champs we've ranked that have been nerfed or obsoleted. It's a living game and things are going to change or get stale, devaluing your champs either way.
  • Bonze9Bonze9 Posts: 73
    edited September 2018
    Mods? Where are you? This topic has seen many good points made and questions asked, and all we’ve got from you guys is crickets. Can we please get some of this “transparency” we were promised? We were all told the md/dex correlation was working as intended multiple times over a very long period. Now that we’ve ranked champs to take advantage of this “intended” game mechanism it’s being “fixed” and called a “bug”. Can we please get some kind of response to the fact that it seems like you are trying to create your own loophole here?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    hoioblfszfvx.jpg
This discussion has been closed.