**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend title

Is it true that every new monthly event quest qualifies for a legends title? Or jus certain ones ? Like did the Heimdall one qualify ? Will September’s monthly event quest qualify ? Thanks

Comments

• Tyson072013Tyson072013 Posts: 56
    I only tagged 4 out of 6 ?? What’s it matter why I tagged them ?? I had a question so I was asking someone that would know.. I thought that was the case but I been playing this game over 2 years and sometimes I’ll get a message about this month qualifies and sometimes I won’t so I wanted to be sure b4 I wasted my time going for one that didn’t qualify... it’s their job to answer questions.. I wasn’t being rude about my question so what’s it matter to you ??
  • Tyson072013Tyson072013 Posts: 56
    Thanks for answering even tho all I needed was a yea or no
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    You're welcome. Also, forum rule #3 is why I made the comment. No offense intended, sorry if it did.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I only tagged 4 out of 6 ?? What’s it matter why I tagged them ?? I had a question so I was asking someone that would know.. I thought that was the case but I been playing this game over 2 years and sometimes I’ll get a message about this month qualifies and sometimes I won’t so I wanted to be sure b4 I wasted my time going for one that didn’t qualify... it’s their job to answer questions.. I wasn’t being rude about my question so what’s it matter to you ??

There’s a lot more than 6 and yes each EQ and Celeb challenge can get you a legend status.
  • @Kabam Wolf when are you going to announce last month’s legends?