**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The new six star features for six star feature crystal coming out in seven days...

Ghost, Red Skull, Heimdall, Korg........?

Comments

• Did you not read the most recent announcement?
    Kabam are scrapping the featured and are instead just adding 6* versions of: Iron Patriot, Carnage, Loki, Spidergwen, Black Panther (Civil War) and Magneto.
    These are the correct champions and were chosen randomly by the RNG machine at Kabscam HQ.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    no im pretty sure they are kamala khan, groot, collosus, war machine, ant man, and old man logan
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 158
    Well what do ya know...I’ve been trolled
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    ...I feel like this isn't that hard of a pattern to spot. The answer is...the two champs that were just announced, right?
  • Wallet wrote: »
    Did you not read the most recent announcement?
    Kabam are scrapping the featured and are instead just adding 6* versions of: Iron Patriot, Carnage, Loki, Spidergwen, Black Panther (Civil War) and Magneto.
    These are the correct champions and were chosen randomly by the RNG machine at Kabscam HQ.

Yep definitely chosen *randomly*
    TyEdge wrote: »
    ...I feel like this isn't that hard of a pattern to spot. The answer is...the two champs that were just announced, right?

Ok if it’s Emma Frost and Omega Red, nice. I had a hard time believing that because I couldn’t remember ever having a chance to spin an “earned” feature crystal for a chance win a hero well before it could be (or variant could be) won thru arena?

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★

Not them yet; unless there’s a format change, since the most recent featured champ in the current crystal is Domino, we already know the 6 featured: Masacre, Wasp, Ghost, Red Skull, Heimdall and Korg. It would then come with 12 champs already available in the basic crystal, and 6 additional “exclusive” champs already in the game but not yet released as 6*
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Scarlet witch, black widow, iceman, archangel, war machine and blade
    Ahhh..
    They weren’t in six star crystal. Wasp and Masacre. Silly brain.
    DroidDoes wrote: »

Not them yet; unless there’s a format change, since the most recent featured champ in the current crystal is Domino, we already know the 6 featured: Masacre, Wasp, Ghost, Red Skull, Heimdall and Korg. It would then come with 12 champs already available in the basic crystal, and 6 additional “exclusive” champs already in the game but not yet released as 6*

Thank you

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    313rd wrote: »
    DroidDoes wrote: »

Thank you

No problem! :-)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Wallet wrote: »

I know you’re being sarcastic but the champions are not chosen randomly anyway. They have to decide a mix of good and bad champions otherwise you could be guaranteed a good or bad 6*. Which could Imbalance the game.

They look at data, community opinion on the different champs and yes how effective they are (cyclops my boi). After that they choose which 6 new champions who haven’t been 6* before (not the featured though) to add to the crystal and which 12 previous ones who are in the basic pool at the moment. Add in the 6 new featured champions and you’ve got your hand selected 24 6* champs.
    Wallet wrote: »

I know you’re being sarcastic but the champions are not chosen randomly anyway. They have to decide a mix of good and bad champions otherwise you could be guaranteed a good or bad 6*. Which could Imbalance the game.

They look at data, community opinion on the different champs and yes how effective they are (cyclops my boi). After that they choose which 6 new champions who haven’t been 6* before (not the featured though) to add to the crystal and which 12 previous ones who are in the basic pool at the moment. Add in the 6 new featured champions and you’ve got your hand selected 24 6* champs.

Glad my brain was asleep on this topic, some good insight right here. Ppreciate it.

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Kabam - The next 6* featured crystal will have Cyclops

Community:

0br8qls7hnzy.jpeg
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Kabam - The next 6* featured crystal will have Cyclops

Community:

0br8qls7hnzy.jpeg

If I was on the team who decided which champions go in that crystal, I would put cyclops 90s and Xavier school in literally just to prank Miike. The memes would go wild.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    lmao called it
    lmao called it
    Right on point.