UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

5* Tech Advise

Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

Looking for some tech rank up advise.

5* Ultron (not duped)
5* Yondu (duped)
5* Doc Ock (not duped)

I’ve finished act 5 once through. I have a solid team of 5*’s with Blade, Magik, LC, Cap IW and GR.

Wondering who would be helpful down the road.

Thank you for the advise and opinions!

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 764 ★★★
    All good choices but based on what your top champs are you lack some stronger AW defenders. I would recommend duped yondu, unless you need a full immune
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    All good choices but based on what your top champs are you lack some stronger AW defenders. I would recommend duped yondu, unless you need a full immune

Thanks man. Yondu does seem pretty helpful. The full immunities of Ultron would be nice, especially poison but I have a r5 4* iceman for that.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 130
    if you don't have iceman, you may rank up ultron
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you need a solid heal blocker go for Yondu. His heal block is easily the best in the game