**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on 5.3 Global Node?

The 50% attack reduction is a drainer to fight against, essentially doubles the health of everyone unless you use a specific Class. I’ve been unfortunate enough to only pull meme tier Mystics so I’ve been stuck on 5.3.2 for a few days now due to how long each fight takes. Thoughts on this chapter ladies and gents?

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Just finished exploring it 100%. It's certainly tough and definitely requires a diverse lineup. I was averaging around 100 hits per fight with my 4/55 champs.

The attack reduction wasn't nearly as difficult as some of the buffed paths. 5.3.5 and 5.3.6 each have Spiked Armor paths with Abomination. Only a few specific champs will get past that without several revives.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I still cant pass 5.3.1 and quite frankly its annoying the hell out of me
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Just a drag really, some interesting encounters but the attack reduction made it annoyingly boring at times when my best counter for a node
    Wasn’t the correct class
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    @Vindollar unfortunately my only advice is patience because 5.3 felt like it took forever. Starlord got me through alot because his damage eventually overpowers the global 'weakness'. There's no real strategy. Also, I felt like there was champs like Dormammu and Abomination everywhere with unavoidable damage.
  • Options
    VindollarVindollar Posts: 18
    I’ve managed to push through and up to 5.3.4.
    You guys are right, it’s just really frustrating knowing you’re doing half fhe damage hahah.. Now to face my bane of MCOC, Hyperion and BPCW soon
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    I still cant pass 5.3.1 and quite frankly its annoying the hell out of me

it's very easy after the first fight (black panther civil krap)