**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, we need more playable content and quests

TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I finish the event quests (heroic-uncollected) within the first 2 weeks with 100% exploration. A lot of us are done with Act 5 100% and LoL. We need more single player content or you are going to start losing customers.

Comments

• Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    So between EQ, Alliance War, Alliance Quest, Dungeons, and Arena you need more stuff to do? You are in the minority here I would think.
  • Options
    So between EQ, Alliance War, Alliance Quest, Dungeons, and Arena you need more stuff to do? You are in the minority here I would think.

I should specify single player quests. And I don’t think I’m in the minority. I’m not a fan of dungeons, AQ and AW take weekly breaks etc.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I 100% agree with this
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    some people compliant about new content are going hate on you
  • Options
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Compliant with new content?
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I agree it's like the only thing to look forward to is event quest because of the guaranteed cool rewards and a new act takes forever to fully release. Dungeons and aq and aw don't count. They involve having to come online instead of wanting to at times and dungeons you have to grind for a single shot at a good 5 star compared to previous dungeons.

Also don't bring arena into this please it is the worst mode of all unless you are willing to chuck money or units into grinding all day everyday for one champion. Arguably the least popular part of the game.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    more content more rewards for all those complainers
  • Options
    TRSIMP wrote: »

yes
  • Options

yes

What do you mean by that?
  • Options
    I agree it's like the only thing to look forward to is event quest because of the guaranteed cool rewards and a new act takes forever to fully release. Dungeons and aq and aw don't count. They involve having to come online instead of wanting to at times and dungeons you have to grind for a single shot at a good 5 star compared to previous dungeons.

Also don't bring arena into this please it is the worst mode of all unless you are willing to chuck money or units into grinding all day everyday for one champion. Arguably the least popular part of the game.

Right! I wait for at least two weeks every month for the new EQ

• Options

yes

its true what i just said
  • Options
    edited September 2018

yes

its true what i just said

Your wording doesn’t make sense, so I’m asking you to elaborate. I think you’re using compliant in the wrong context. Do you mean “complaint”?
  • Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188

I should specify single player quests. And I don’t think I’m in the minority. I’m not a fan of dungeons, AQ and AW take weekly breaks etc.

That makes more sense if you mean single player events. I have explored A5 and done just one path of LoL so I am not quite done with everything. I don't do dungeons either. I guess I don't feel the need to burn through the EQ as quickly as you do. My issue is that Kabam has enough trouble keeping their popcorn servers up and running as is...they literally stated they delayed the new Danger Rooms to allow for Gwen's movie event to be expires so as to avoid any unintended issues. I don't think they can handle anymore content.
  • Options
    I think we need them. When you finish them, all you do is battle in arenas. Come on Kabam! Add More!