**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Version 14.0 Bugs

Comments

• Options
    Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Posts: 54
    Yea Parry is pretty much not happening
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yea Parry is pretty much not happening

For me, it keeps saying "Parry" on the side but not Stunning them.
  • Options
    So, I was facing Black Widow in AQ. She was the miniboss for the first section. I was using my Wolvy. She had some big nodes on her still, but I knew I could Regen whatever damage I took as long as I didn't give up any SP moves. The fight was almost over. I had about 1/3 health and she was almost dead. She had her SP1. I did a combo and dashed back, hoping she would use her SP1. She did. I died. Her first hit went the entire distance of a dash attack, then 2 of the 3 hits were critical. No. No, no, no. Her attack doesn't go that far. None of that makes sense, AND it is costing me a revive. Fix the game, please.
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Archangel ability accuracy reduction immunity is still bug. Since day 1.

Still majorly bugged!!!
  • Options
    DukeZman wrote: »
    New UI bugs
    Multiplier is showing 1x but it's really 3x and it IS giving correct score. Just broken UI
    hssfn71tv8ck.png

Strange. I haven't seen this because I'm taking a break from Arena. No one I want right now. But anyway, thanks for the post. Hope Kabam will fix that, it probably gave a few people heart attacks lol.
    definitely gave me a heart attack. I was just about to post it. I noticed it when the win streak was at 5. Still getting the proper multiplier but that display is misleading

• Options
    brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    NC will go in for a heavy attack but when you go to intercept he is able to evade
  • Options
    Star31Star31 Posts: 8
    edited July 2017
    Jane Foster Thor can still stop him, as can Juggernaut himself once you know about the issue and work on stacking Stagger effects. From this perspective: not a bug.
    Jane Foster however doesn't stagger Rhino's unstoppable, which is clearly a bug. I had 4 staggers on him, but he just gained the buff...
  • Options
    KazKaz Posts: 1
    I have played with Dormammu a few times since update and his dark energy charges aren't changing to imbued effect when at 100 stacks. It is just staying at 100 and I can't use his secondary effects for specials.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    UC and Juggs triggering unstoppable without throwing an sp.

In arenas I've now encountered two different fights against an awakened 4* UC and 4* Juggs.

Against UC I was using IM and when I used iIM SP2 UC went unstoppable without using his sp.

Against Juggs I was using WW2 and Juggs went unstoppable for the sp2 hit.

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Something is wrong with double evade again.. im getting hit everytime i double evade back...

Angela can get hit while using sp2 animation.

Wiffs still happen from bigger champs attacking after a heavy.

Game freezing alot.

Can not attack after they use a special. Get intercepted 4 out of 5 times.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    This games really just sucks.
  • Options
    CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    For me the game is freezing and I am getting worse lag than before. Iphone 6.
  • Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    Either Quake is dodging attacks, or the concussions are not showing, either way there is a bug with her

Nope, not a bug. She evades the first attack against her when she's charging a heavy.
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    bump
  • Options
    Draenath wrote: »
    bump

There's enough bugs that we don't need to bump. Just say a random word and it's probably a bug. No need to bump.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Kromestone wrote: »
    shingbab wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig_FVMtoOhM
    May as well put this here too, seeing as it's not getting acknowledged.

Kabam miike please look into this

And what they do? They fill up a new challenging quest full of spidey! Nice job Kabam! $$$$
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    DukeZman wrote: »
    New UI bugs
    Multiplier is showing 1x but it's really 3x and it IS giving correct score. Just broken UI
    hssfn71tv8ck.png

Strange. I haven't seen this because I'm taking a break from Arena. No one I want right now. But anyway, thanks for the post. Hope Kabam will fix that, it probably gave a few people heart attacks lol.
    definitely gave me a heart attack. I was just about to post it. I noticed it when the win streak was at 5. Still getting the proper multiplier but that display is misleading

I know that feeling. i was at 27 streak when noticed it and was like ok I think I'll have to build up again.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    For android 14.0 may not be the worst update but it ranks up there. The lag and control issues of this update on my devices is borderline alpha version of a software.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    AI is now faster and most fights you cannot parry at the beginning. Evade bug has not been fixed. Parry... is basically gone maybe one or two a fight in AQ and war.

and with the spidey quest starting tomorrow one can't help but lean towards intentional design????

I know I know "the players will have to adjust"

the only thing I have seen good from 14.0 is the new arena flow, yet that has bugs too
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    edited July 2017
    Anyone else notice how mods have been extra-quiet in bug posting threads that don't eat into Kabam's revenue?

A bug that prevents you from buying our incredible offers? BAM! INSTANT FIX!

Crippling issues that have been around for so long it's an insult to all players that stuck around after the 12.0 bugpocalypse? BAH! THEY CAN SIT ON IT AND ROTATE!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    WeaponX wrote: »
    Anyone else notice how mods have been extra-quiet in bug posting threads that don't eat into Kabam's revenue?

A bug that prevents you from buying our incredible offers? BAM! INSTANT FIX!

Crippling issues that have been around for so long it's an insult to all players that stuck around after the 12.0 bugpocalypse? BAH! THEY CAN SIT ON IT AND ROTATE!

Then they come out with this new Spidey quest.

"If we aren't gonna fix this bug (evade-while-hitting), how can we minimize it?"
    "Minimize it, we should maximize it!"
    "Huh?"
    "They'll have to open their wallets to win!"
    "I guess so, but won't making players leave from this frustration hurt us and our ability to make money in the long run? Less people = less cash."
    "Yes, but that would mean fixing bugs, so you're fired."
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    tuv6sh0drffu.jpg
  • Options
    I want a refund on Dexterity. I'm getting hit every fight while dashing back. Don't tell me I'm "just a little bit off in timing", because there's no way I hadn't noticed this before and that my timing is that bad that often. We're all tired of spending units on things that break.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Kabam has made me install 2 apps. One can record my screen, the other turns videos into gifs since uploading videos has proved nearly impossible. Prepare for a new thread full of pretty pretty gifs of MCOC sucking!

p6s689rv6afo.gif
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Dexterity not broken but I it does seem that the reach of the AI gets a little longer each update. Only at high levels.

Fighting AA has been a pain because I'm getting caught when I wouldn't normally and am now way overcompensating because I'm not sure of his reach, which means timing to get hits in is much harder.

I just wish they AI would play like it used to. I don't mind if it's hard, In fact I want it to be a challenge, but I also want it to be a challenge I can learn and Master... not one that tweaks a little faster every month.
  • Options
    Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    Kaz wrote: »
    I have played with Dormammu a few times since update and his dark energy charges aren't changing to imbued effect when at 100 stacks. It is just staying at 100 and I can't use his secondary effects for specials.

Also his Sig ability has been altered it's 65% less effective
  • Options
    ln3949wnrccq.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I did it! I captured the Chase-Down Bug! Winter Soldier literally changes his trajectory to travel farther and hit me before my dash back was complete. I dashed back AFTER he dashed forward, but he adjusted mid-attack to hit me. Bogus.

fwludxzjcw4n.gif